Is this shirt racist?

Is this shirt racist?

• Yes
  • No

2530

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 24

• What would be racist about it?

• That T shirt is obviously priveleged because it's white.

• It's funny how guys can tell you're being sarcastic and funny but 2 girls didn't like what you said lol

• @TioTom mehh, i have a few fans here that downvote me for pretty much anything i do... i dont care...

• I do not know the history behind eeny meany miny moe. I always heard it as catch a tiger by the toe but there are meanings behind a lot of nursery rhymes I was shocked to hear. baa baa black sheep being one of them.

• I know why they considered it racist but it's not something that I would personally find issue with considering I don't really think anyone uses that phrase anymore, at least not in the same way.

• It's about the walking dead so I don't know how it's racist lol... maybe then glen died but it still isn't racist I don't think πŸ˜‚Unless you are racist against Asians

• The original song was "Eeny, Meeny, Miny, Moe catch a n*gg*r by the toe." That's why it was pulled, but if someone had a problem with this rhyme sooner they should have said something sooner. It is racist, but it has been around so long and the words have been changed so much that people wouldn't know this. Even I'm like lowkey side eyeing the person who complained only just now and I'm black myself. Why didn't they say something when it was blasted EVERYWHERE AROUND THE WORLD EONS AGO? At this point the shirt almost doesn't matter even if this shirt is lowkey/highkey offensive.

• Omg! YES! This is the most racist shirt I have EVER seen. AMC should be ashamed of themselves.

• I don't see the owner's race mentioned on that bat with blood on it.. :/

• NO!!! IT'S THE WALKING DEAD!!! <3 And that's just lucille!

• Uh wtf these people have a lot of designs why do they have to do something provocative

• Uh obviously, duh. It killed an Asian. Pretty damn racist if you ask me. XD love that show

• How would it be?

• How?

• How is it racist?

• Nay!
    What? Did some butthurt people get offended?

• Yeah, Primark had to pull off the shirts from the shelves because of a complaint.

• No... I want it though!!!

• Not unless you think of Zombies as a race :P

• is the Teddy bear in my profile pic racist? LOL

• Not to me.

• Lmao what? πŸ˜‚

• That shirt is hot.

• That's a Walking Dead shirt...

• Nah, maybe too violent for some.

• Nope..

What Guys Said 29

• No
    But I appreciate you efforts
    I mean you went to market and wasted some seconds taking this pic
    And wasted your brain to come up with such a dumb question great job bro πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜‚

• why would it be racist? it's a reference to a tv show called The Walking Dead... where do you see racism in this?

• This shirt is clearly racist because the black letters are surrounded by white.. Also the brown bat is surrounded by white also. It's like a racial gerry mandering. Racism.

• Please don't tell me people out there actually think this is racist... πŸ˜‘

• Sorry to disappoint you... lol a British couple complained to Primark saying it's racist and offensive, and the store had to stop selling them xD

• okay, but weren't we talking about eastern Europe,
      Cause everything I've heard shows a high poverty rates, high crime rates, heavy influence of organized crime,

• @Waffles731 My point was that one person's opinion doesn't define the country,

• I did see this shirt got pulled, I didn't read the news article to know why though, I'm far too lazy for that. I don't see how one would think this shirt is racist though

• Is anybody else as sick of this PC crap that's ruining our country as I am?

• Why is there more white than black on that shirt?
    You trying to start something? On second thought did you just sexually harass me m8?

• Technically it is not meant to be racist.
    Some people might but that depends on how they look at the shirt's graphics

• I don't understand. I can't see how or figure out why the message of this T-Shirt would be "racist".

• I don't watch the walking dead so I don't get it
    But everything is racist didn't you know?

• No it isn't. Applying the same logic to films, I could say black and white films are racist. Wait, what logic?

• yes as a white person that shirt is offensive and incredibly triggering and hurts muh feels :P

no its not lol

• YEESSS Arrggghghhh 😑 I'm black and I am VERY triggered! πŸ˜‘πŸ‘Š

• No unless the shirt beside it is the same shirt but black.

• No. Why would you think it's racist?

• Zombies have feelings, too

• In what possible sense?

• Yes, in case you're a Zombie.

• All shirts are racist.

• i dont see anything racist about it

• No. An object cannot be racist.

• No lol hahhah

• Yes...

• It's racist to liberals probably

• n** pleeeeeze

• Lol.

• I dont know whats racist about it I see nothing.

• what? no