If you caught your friend wearing panties would you still be his friend?

I wear panties a lot, and im affraid of being caught. So im wandering what most people would do? Would you tell any one? Or would you encourage him to be his self?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Its his choice, wear what he wants to wear.
    But I would say him not to wear those as this is a girly thing and he must be wear like men

0|1
    0|0
    • I dont like men i like girls. I just like dressing up like a girl some times. But usually i just wear panties under my guy clothes. In fact im wearing a pair now.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Lol what he/she wears under their clothes isn't really my business

0|0
    0|0
  • hahahahahaahah xD this made my day. so i guess id laugh, but wouldn't judge. at the end of the day clothes are clothes. they are meant to be worn. if it was the apocalypse and it was slim pickins on what clothes there were available i am sure panties would be the normal thing. you do you dude is what i am trying to say, and if someone falls out with you for it then well... they are pathetic really lol

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• If you want to wear panties wear them. It's your choice. if I caught a friend wearing them I'd keep it to myself.
    Just be careful. Some guys would tell others if they caught you

0|0
    0|0
  • sure. i'd be his friend. everybody is weird in their own way

0|0
    0|0
  • are they girls underwear or are they the panties they make custom for men?

0|0
    0|0
    • Girls panties. My favorite are love pink brand pink lace thongs. Im not gay i just like how panties feel and i like the designs. I wish i had the courage to just wear them permanently under my guy clothes. And some times i like wearing bras as well. And when i can i full on dress up.

• so you're a cross dresser

Recommended myTakes