What hair colour is this?

What hair colour is this?That's how my hair looks like when I'm outside but It looks like medium to light brown with reddish highlights when I'm inside.

• You have red hair
    Vote A
  • You are brunette
    Vote B
  • I am confused just like you
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• This isn't a good photo...
    Just because it shines 'red' doesn't mean it's red...

My sister and two of my friends have brown hair that shines red when in the sun... they're brunettes...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Well its very beautiful and I love long hair on a girl. I would say Its a little bit of a darker Auburn look a little bit of a light dark kind of look to it

0|0
    0|0
  • For some reason auburn popped into my head. Seems to be correct.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blonde

2|0
    3|1
  • tree bark haha

1|0
    0|0
    • brownishred
      reddishbrown

• Show All
    • media1.giphy.com/media/rC8MfkGuVUahG/giphy.gif

Looks like you got the squirrel instead, lol. Not cool, poor little guy. He's probably going to demand a settlement now, and I'm not even done with the legal disclaimer, lmaooo. No testing colors on squirrels! We have human volunteers for that.

Maybe if we took him for a beer he'd settle down?

• @HaveQuestions lmfao he's so fluffy and cuuute <3. Don't be fooled though they drive a hard bargain in court, we better set up a shell company to take the fall :D:D Well you're the human test subject for transparent :D:D or banana tree if you mess with me too much hahaha
      We can try and take him for a beer and then surprise die his hair to look like lady gagas pubes like someone else did on GaG recently lmao
      Once he does nobody will take him seriously and we'll just argue that the plaintif is delusional and crazy we win!!! High five!!! :D:D:D
      Seriously though, I can only see your comments on my PC which is tedious, and I'm not level 3 so I can't PM you, so add me on any socialmedia/chat app cause this is tedious and I like laughing with your crazyness :)

• reddish kinda

0|0
    0|0
  • Brunnette.

0|0
    0|0
  • Auburn

0|0
    0|0
  • auburn/ reddish brown

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• auburn

0|1
    0|0
  • I have similar hair and I consider myself a brunette. Some friends of mine say it's red but I consider red only a ginger like Emma Stone for example.

0|1
    0|0
  • It looks medium brown

Brown hair can look reddish depending on the lighting

0|1
    1|0
  • It's auburn. Reddish-brown, basically.

0|3
    0|0
  • Auburn red

0|1
    0|0
  • I would call that warm mahogany

0|1
    0|0
  • Your hair is brown with shimmers of red.

0|1
    0|0
  • Brown

1|0
    1|0
  • brown

0|0
    0|0
  • I consider you a red-head.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark red, I have that kind of hair too, I call it auburn :)
    You can say It is reddish brown or brownish red and It is quite beautiful!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes