Im a 26A, How to increase my chest/band size?

Currently, im a 26A. Which is practically impossible to find.

Im wearing a 30A now, which is comfortable but moves a lot.

I DO NOT want to find ways to adjust my bras. I would like to know hoe to increase the size of my chest so that i will be a 30A.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't really do a lot about it. Like penis enlargement. There are penis pumps. They are just very bad for your health. There are breast pumps too. You could try it out. Just think before you act and be 100% sure that it's what you want.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• to increase your band size you have to increase your weight... its that simple, eat more, add muscle mass, etc... that may or may not increase your cup size, but often when you add weight your boobs will add fat and get larger as well

0|0
    0|0
    • I dont mind going down in cup size, but i would like to at least be able to find bras with my bandsize at local stores.

• You gotta put on weight... like I said you need to eat more and if you wanna add muscle mass you need to lift weights... don't do aerobics cuz that won't help add mass

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• As far as band size, I think that'd be really hard to increase without just gaining weight for that purpose. Rib cages don't usually change size much once a person's grown

0|1
    0|0
  • gain weight

0|0
    0|0
  • Implants.

0|0
    0|0
    • I dont want to increase the size of my boobs, if thats what you mean by implant.

What Girls Said 5

• you can't other than surgery. Sometime's BC works (didn't for me) and pregnancy will make them temporarily bigger. It is physically impossible other wise...

0|1
    0|1
    • Going on birth control soon, maybe that will work.

• maybe but don't bank on it too much

• Unless you want to gain weight I don't see how you are going to accomplish that. You can do push-ups and other exercises but your likely to decrease your cup size doing that

0|0
    0|0
    • I will try to gain weight, though i have a very high metabolism so thats going to be hard (currently underweight, I've tried in the past to put on weight, and i dont exercise ((maybe a little, like walking home, but not much)) )

• Possibility of talking to your doctor? Maybe seeing a nutritionist

• Chest or breasts?
    If chest, you can work out and do chest exercises like push ups, bench press etc. This can also prop up your boobs a little too

If breasts, then just eat a lot gain weight and hope it distributes to your boobs nicely

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes, chest. Everyone says exercise might make my rib cage smaller though, so im going to try weight gain. Going to be hard because of my high metabolism, not quite sure where the weight is going to go anyways lol

• Well it depends on the type of exercise. Things like cardio will decrease it, but weight lifting would increase muscle mass which will expand the chest area

• Eh, pretty sure that you would have to put on weight or cause your rib cage to expand (i. e pregnancy)

0|0
    0|0
    • Ill try putting on rate, though i have a high metabolism so thats going to be very difficult (im underweight currently, and I've tried in the past to put on weight)

• Have you spoken with a doctor or nutritionist about wanting to gain weight before?

• Gain some weight. Visit a nutritionist and get a weight gain diet.

0|0
    0|0
    • That might work, thank you

Recommended myTakes