Im a 26A, How to increase my chest/band size?

Currently, im a 26A. Which is practically impossible to find.

Im wearing a 30A now, which is comfortable but moves a lot.

I DO NOT want to find ways to adjust my bras. I would like to know hoe to increase the size of my chest so that i will be a 30A.

64

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't really do a lot about it. Like penis enlargement. There are penis pumps. They are just very bad for your health. There are breast pumps too. You could try it out. Just think before you act and be 100% sure that it's what you want.

Most Helpful Girl

• to increase your band size you have to increase your weight... its that simple, eat more, add muscle mass, etc... that may or may not increase your cup size, but often when you add weight your boobs will add fat and get larger as well

• I dont mind going down in cup size, but i would like to at least be able to find bras with my bandsize at local stores.

• You gotta put on weight... like I said you need to eat more and if you wanna add muscle mass you need to lift weights... don't do aerobics cuz that won't help add mass