Is looking younger a good thing?

I'm almost 24 years old and people tell me that I have the appearence of a 16 years teenager. Is this a good thing?
  • Yes
  • No

107

Most Helpful Guy

• of course it is. youth is a highly desirable trait :P the appearance of youth is the next best thing

Most Helpful Girl

• LOLLLL welcome to the club. I'm 21 and often get mistaken for 14-16. I once got 12!!

Basically as long as you accept it (wear it with pride) and aren't bitter about it guys don't care. Make jokes about it as a way of letting people know your actual age in a light way. In the end as long as guys know you're actually at least 18 they don't seem to care.