Is looking younger a good thing?

I'm almost 24 years old and people tell me that I have the appearence of a 16 years teenager. Is this a good thing?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• of course it is. youth is a highly desirable trait :P the appearance of youth is the next best thing

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• LOLLLL welcome to the club. I'm 21 and often get mistaken for 14-16. I once got 12!!

Basically as long as you accept it (wear it with pride) and aren't bitter about it guys don't care. Make jokes about it as a way of letting people know your actual age in a light way. In the end as long as guys know you're actually at least 18 they don't seem to care.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• It'll be good when you're 40 and they think you're 25

0|0
    0|0
  • for women I see it as more of a beneficial thing

1|0
    0|0
  • Not if you're a guy lol For a woman it's good.

0|1
    0|0
  • who cares though right

0|0
    0|0
  • Means you'll keep looking younger for longer

0|0
    0|0
  • well, if a man who's over 18, tries to hit on you, and you call rape (even if the legal age is 16) the court's will take her side. they always side with the woman

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Yes and no.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was 23, everybody thought I was in high school and one time I went to buy bus tickets and they sold me children's bus tickets because they thought I was an elementary school student.

0|0
    0|0
  • Since I'm sitting in the same boat, I say it's good! xD Or at least it's amusing.
    & for me, it makes it easier to pick up guys that are younger than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it's. I look younger too and I really like it. The only problem is that in work place people can not taking you seriously

0|0
    0|0
  • When you are under 30, it a curse.
    When you are over 30, it's a blessing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it is

0|0
    0|0
  • people I look about 35.😊

0|0
    0|0