How should a guy decorate his 600 sq foot open concept apartment to be appealing to the opposite sex?

How should a guy decorate his 600 square foot open concept apartment to be appealing to the opposite sex?

I am newly single after two years in a relationship and will be getting a place on my own in the next 3 months. I want it to be appealing to potential ladies that I am interested in. Do you have advice two decorate a bachelor pad that will make him look sexy?

Fyi. I live downtown but im not rich!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Keep it clean, no woman posters , maybe some nice lamps, could even go with a steampunk look to be different than other guys, a few comfortable chairs or recliners is the way I would go and maybe even get a cappuccino machine

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I am not an interior designer but I think make your place meditative - decorate it the way you would decorate a meditation retreat centre - I know girls prefer clean places to dirty ones - I was once in a very tiny space that was well decorated and located near a lake and the tiny one bedroom apartment was selling for almost a million dollars.

0|0
    0|0
  • The main thing is CLEANLINESS. The actual decorations themselves are of less importance. I like solid, neutral colors and clean lines.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• How ridiculous. You'll spend the most time there. Decorate to your own tastes.

0|1
    0|1
    • Uhm. Duh. the question is not ridiculous. It is not like I'm going to be making the room bright Playboy paint. I am simply asking what kind of pallet So I says I should use or what kind of featured items would be fun to have. What kind of furniture. Obviously it will be to whatever my liking is but I was just wondering if there was anything in particular that might attract Ladies as a single Bachelor.

• I am sorry about the typos. I was using phone voice feature.

• Wth just do what YOU like

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes