How should a guy decorate his 600 sq foot open concept apartment to be appealing to the opposite sex?

How should a guy decorate his 600 square foot open concept apartment to be appealing to the opposite sex?

I am newly single after two years in a relationship and will be getting a place on my own in the next 3 months. I want it to be appealing to potential ladies that I am interested in. Do you have advice two decorate a bachelor pad that will make him look sexy?

Fyi. I live downtown but im not rich!

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Keep it clean, no woman posters , maybe some nice lamps, could even go with a steampunk look to be different than other guys, a few comfortable chairs or recliners is the way I would go and maybe even get a cappuccino machine