What should Russian girls wear?

I'm really more Czechoslovakia than I am Russian and even that takes up less than 15 or 20% of what I am when put together, but people keep telling me I look very Russian. What do you all do you think is the best type of style for a Russian looking girl? Like colors or general things I could wear that would be most flattering.

416

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think there's such a thing such as dressing according to your nationality? ?

• Well yeah but a lot of people of nationalities look similar and so generally they look best in certain types of styles that go with them. I tried looking up what I should wear and just got a bunch of things about Russian wives. xD

• yeah well people online are actually real people lol. I was talking about that. I travel a lot and I've found the young people in many countries are just really similar in what they find funny and what they do, listen to, how they dress, what they watch etc... etc... and it is in great part thanks to the internet.

• @superdouch Oh yeah I agree with you haha !