What should Russian girls wear?

I'm really more Czechoslovakia than I am Russian and even that takes up less than 15 or 20% of what I am when put together, but people keep telling me I look very Russian. What do you all do you think is the best type of style for a Russian looking girl? Like colors or general things I could wear that would be most flattering.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think there's such a thing such as dressing according to your nationality? ?

3|0
    0|0
    • Well yeah but a lot of people of nationalities look similar and so generally they look best in certain types of styles that go with them. I tried looking up what I should wear and just got a bunch of things about Russian wives. xD

• Show All
    • yeah well people online are actually real people lol. I was talking about that. I travel a lot and I've found the young people in many countries are just really similar in what they find funny and what they do, listen to, how they dress, what they watch etc... etc... and it is in great part thanks to the internet.

• @superdouch Oh yeah I agree with you haha !

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• Russian girls should try and dress very femininely. Avoid looking scruffy, maybe aim for red a lot, as red stands for many things, both related and unrelated to Russia.

I know two Russian girls as well as a few Eastern European ones and they are very anti western degenerate pigdog women, which I respect.

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh! Good thing I already wear girly things a lot and also generally don't like American stuff. Then reds my favorite color, though I go for pink a lot too. Thanks for the input, its helpful! ^^

• We don't actually stick to red up until we are 30-40. Young girls like you are meant to avoid make up and stay baby-faced, avoid colouring hair and grow them out by platting them. Your profile picture, assuming it is you, looks like a Russian woman who is about 45. Not even... maybe who is 45 and admires the 80's. This is not an attack towards your beauty but towards your style.

• please wear this just for teh lulz

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...83af3e797d.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • The Russian girl I know wears vibrant colors and patterns, so that's something you could try.

1|0
    0|0
  • ur 16... concentrate on studies or whatever else ur doing with your life... dressing is secondary

0|0
    0|0
    • She can worry about what to wear while keeping up with her studies. -_-

Worry about yourself.

• I have seen it all dearie... and you are legally underage to even venture that way... oh and by the way... I worry about myself all the time...

• You have not seen it all, nobody hasn't seen everything to be sought in this world and issues that have been presented to every individual. I don't need you to tell me what I can and can not do, because, trust me, I am FULLY aware of what I can and can not do.

If you were worrying about yourself, you wouldn't be trying to tell someone who asked a SIMPLE question what they should do. She is old enough to decide what she should and shouldn't worry about.

• Addidas jumpsuit and shoes, addidas hat and sunglasses :D:D Slav squat for life

0|1
    0|0
  • Isn't Czechoslovakia dissolved? Already dissolved before you were born.

0|1
    0|0
  • Short skirts in order to show their beautiful long legs

0|0
    0|0
  • Czechoslovakia hasn't existed for some time.

Are you Czech or Slovak?

0|0
    0|0
  • Russian girls are whores.

0|0
    1|1
  • Nothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • @Bleh-___-
    I believe this is your department bud

0|0
    0|0
    • Lmao
      Well I tend to wear traditional babushka garb. But commando

• @Bleh-___- All I'm seeing when I look it up is old ladies in head scarves lol!

• what ever you like to wear

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything you want to wear.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• The stereotype is that you should wear Adidas everything or puma.
    In reality most younger girls stick to jeans/leggins, normal tops and Adidas/Puma shoes only. Younger girls like you usually avoid make up and focus on studies and being fit and avoid being promiscuous. Older girls/ young women usually stick to heels, leather leggings, maybe some gold and fur. Women over 25ish usually go for more fur and gold and Prada and Gucci. Older women over 50-ish opt in for the colourful scarfs and knitwear and again furs.

0|0
    0|0
  • wear whatever you want

0|0
    0|0
  • Ik Russian and I wear what any other human being would...

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm*

• Well yes I'm not trying to sound like I think all Russian girls dress the same or anything like that. I'm just trying to figure out what girls who look Russian wear when they want to look what the majority of people would think is their best. Does anything work really well for your features when you want to dress up nice?

• Yes lol

Recommended myTakes