Please see details below. Which mask do you feel is more feminine/seductive, and why?

This question is about "character design" for other characters I am creating, and not just about the ones shown.

Which type of mask would be more fitting for a woman to wear? For things like she is trying to conceal her identity or if she were an assassin.

What are some examples of others, or even similar ones that you really enjoy yourself?
  • Please see details below. Which mask do you feel is more feminine/seductive, and why? A) Revealing just her eyes.
  • Please see details below. Which mask do you feel is more feminine/seductive, and why? B) Covering just her eyes.
  • Please see details below. Which mask do you feel is more feminine/seductive, and why? C) Showing only her mouth.
    Vote C
  • Please see details below. Which mask do you feel is more feminine/seductive, and why? D) Hiding all but her eyes.
    Vote D
  • Please see details below. Which mask do you feel is more feminine/seductive, and why? E) Just a hood that casts a shadow over your eyes.
    Vote E

62

Most Helpful Girl

• It's taking you a long ass time to make these characters lol but A