Please see details below. Which mask do you feel is more feminine/seductive, and why?

This question is about "character design" for other characters I am creating, and not just about the ones shown.

Which type of mask would be more fitting for a woman to wear? For things like she is trying to conceal her identity or if she were an assassin.

What are some examples of others, or even similar ones that you really enjoy yourself?
  • Please see details below. Which mask do you feel is more feminine/seductive, and why? A) Revealing just her eyes.
    Vote A
  • Please see details below. Which mask do you feel is more feminine/seductive, and why? B) Covering just her eyes.
    Vote B
  • Please see details below. Which mask do you feel is more feminine/seductive, and why? C) Showing only her mouth.
    Vote C
  • Please see details below. Which mask do you feel is more feminine/seductive, and why? D) Hiding all but her eyes.
    Vote D
  • Please see details below. Which mask do you feel is more feminine/seductive, and why? E) Just a hood that casts a shadow over your eyes.
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's taking you a long ass time to make these characters lol but A

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• If she's trying to be an assassin, why does she need to wear something feminine or seductive?

0|1
    0|0
    • It was just an example. LOL.

It's more about what you think is more sexy or mysterious too.

• Lol fuck that, I'd need something practical if I'm going to be an assassin or something. Too many video games have female characters with the most ridiculous outfits

• Just showing the eyes is mysterious. Def went with D!

0|1
    0|0
    • I get what you are saying. Is there a huge difference between D and A?

• Show All
    • So when looking at a woman it's more "mysterious" or seductive to look at their eyes?

• yes! even looking at males too.

• I'll go with A. It's more mysterious and for some reason it makes me think about revenge.

0|1
    0|0
  • E would be #1 for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • b i think is more sexy bc its enchanting to me

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• A looks bad ass for an assassin. I think D looks too wrapped. Plus if she's going to kick ass, she better wear something comfortable.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hiding all but her eyes.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes