What are the cons of being a very attractive girl?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You get a lot of attention you don't want. If you have a boyfriend, unless he's a saint, he's always worried you're going to go to someone else. It's both a curse and a blessing.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of people have this dichotomy in their minds, that a hot girl can't be smart or hard-working or anything. They also tend to think she must be promiscuous. Like if she's got a good position, they'll gossip and say she must have slept with someone. Or they think she must be sleeping around and gossip about her just because a lot of guys might be into her. Plus there's a lot of attention from real creeps, or guys that are just unsuitable. (I'm fairly big-chested and one thing is that I get a lot of attention from teenagers to fairly young guys.)

2|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Not too different from other women, only more people to mess with yo head about yo appearance.. It's also different from beautiful girl to beautiful girl..

0|0
    0|0
  • They get hit on everywhere, even when they're not in the mood.

0|1
    0|0
  • There are none

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask @rissyane she's a sexy wench

1|0
    0|0
  • You could get raped in the ass

0|0
    1|0
  • Everyone will be after you😂

0|1
    0|0
  • people don't treat you like a normal person, they'll treat you better cause they want to sleep with you. you dont know who is fake and who is real. chances are that the majority of your friends are going to be fake. you'll have more distractions, because you are automatically in the inn crowd. your friends will most likely be more judgmental. theyll also be of lower iq. more social pressure, etc...

2|1
    0|0
  • I think it makes the guy afraid of approaching you
    she is out of my league he might say

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Learning from the people I know... I guess being held to some sort of a higher 'fashion' standard so you always have to look your best, also guys being obsessed with your body parts instead of YOU... And, of course, the standard "You're pretty... but probably an idiot." thought most people have about you...

1|0
    0|0
  • Im not saying I'm especially attractive but I think my ex liked my body more than he liked who I was as a person. It's not a good feeling thinking that no one sees who you are

0|0
    0|0
  • everyone always expecting u to look your best and be perfect

- I'm not pretty however some of my friends are

0|1
    0|0
  • Lots of unwanted attention from men. Men who don't take "no" for an answer and keep trying. Other women can hate you by default because you have what they desperately want but don't have.
    Overall though the pros far outweigh the cons, as long as you are smart about things. You gotta know who your real friends are.

1|0
    0|0
  • Having some unwanted attention sometimes. 😕

1|0
    0|0
  • People often assume that a very attractive girl will see herself as attractive as they see her, they might expect her to be conceited, stuck up, unapproachable... etc

Someone else wrote here that people assume she can't be good looking and smart... there is also the misconception that being "beautiful" on the outside means you aren't so much on the inside. That if she's good looking, she isn't a nice person.
    So if you're in a bad mood, it must mean you're a bitch all the time
    If you're shy, you're rude
    If someone makes you uncomfortable, to them you just think you're "too good" for them

A lot of guys will see her as only good for sex... and someone to brag about scoring.

People who DO realise they're hot can end up defining themselves by it, the way some people around them have. They may feel like that's the best thing or all they've got going for them, which is quite a lonely feeling for them... and again people will assume that because people find her attractive, she doesn't have any right to feel sad, or lonely, or used.

Things like that.

3|1
    0|0
  • I think my ex liked my ass more than he liked me. Also people are more likely to think you're a ditz or an airhead because god forbid you have looks AND brains

2|2
    0|0
  • I wouldn't consider myself very attractive, but I know someone who is that and she gets too much attention from guys, some even used to stalk her. If she has a boyfriend he might worry she will leave him and put his confidence down.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes