What are the cons of being a very attractive girl?

99

Most Helpful Guy

• You get a lot of attention you don't want. If you have a boyfriend, unless he's a saint, he's always worried you're going to go to someone else. It's both a curse and a blessing.

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of people have this dichotomy in their minds, that a hot girl can't be smart or hard-working or anything. They also tend to think she must be promiscuous. Like if she's got a good position, they'll gossip and say she must have slept with someone. Or they think she must be sleeping around and gossip about her just because a lot of guys might be into her. Plus there's a lot of attention from real creeps, or guys that are just unsuitable. (I'm fairly big-chested and one thing is that I get a lot of attention from teenagers to fairly young guys.)