Guys, could I have your thoughts on guys in skirts?

Have you ever seen a guy wearing a skirt in public? Would you like to wear a skirt in public? Do you think a guy in a skirt isn't masculine? Tell me something about guys' skirts please.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess it depends on how he wears them, some guys can rock a skirt while others look funny in a skirt.
    Legs, hips and choice of accompanying footwear can make a world of difference.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Not masculine to me. But that depends from culture to culture.

0|2
    0|0
    • I saw some male models wearing skirts on a fashion show. Maybe guys will wear skirts in everyday life in the future. It would be in fashion but cultural.

• Most male models are gay you know that right?

• I don't think so.

• i haven't seen any guys wearing skirts, and that is the main reason i haven't, i would like to to but i don't think i have the confidence to try and start the trend so...
    as for if a skirt is masculine, it could be, but then again a skirt is traditionally a woman's item of clothing, so i don't know, but who cares?

0|0
    0|0
  • only if its a kilt

0|2
    0|0
  • not necessarily a skirt but a kilt however.

0|1
    0|0
    • What are the differences?

• I see a skirt as what a lady/girl wears. a kilt is a traditional wrap around, and it goes with a whole lot more implements than just the wrap around. if it is other cultures then it seems fine for men to wear 'skirts' as you put it, but I only know the kilt, not clued up with the other cultures

• guys in what? Hell no

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes