How do you feel about this outfit?

How do you feel about this outfit?

Updates:
NOTE: I am looking for opinions from people who work in the fashion industry or have interest in high fashion street style

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Somehow, it looks wrong. It looks a bit old fashioned.

The sweater looks bad. Either a button up, vneck shirt, or a slimfit sweater.
    Looser jeans.
    The boots are okay, but maybe some good looking suede boots would be better.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

What Guys Said 17

• The jackets fine, the pants are kinda cool, the shoes are nice. The only thing I don't like is the length of the shirt. I'm not into long shirts like that

0|1
    0|0
  • only thing I would keep is the jacket and maybe the boots

0|1
    0|0
  • looks like you are going to go to the butcher shop to work!

0|1
    0|0
  • jacket looks cheap. maybe it's quality of picture. boots are ridiculously bad. shirt and pants are fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks like an outfit a video game character would play or maybe an anime character.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, it is nice for you? so, If you fell confortable with it, just use it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yikes, not good at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • no. just no. check out alpha m on YouTube.

0|0
    0|0
  • ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • That would look amazing on my dog!

0|0
    0|0
  • looks funny

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty weird, kind of gay.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl
    IsabelGuimaraes IsabelGuimaraes
    5 Xper Age: 26 mho 8%
    Are you at least average looking? If you're not, then do you at least try to show you're secure about yourself? You need to be attractive, you need to seem secure about yourself, and it's better if you're at least average looking. Don't be upset or else you'll let insecurity show through, that's a huge turn off. Also, don't just go and approach them, first you need to flirt, show you're interested, see if it seems reciprocate and then approach her. I don't know what you did, so that's it. Good luck!
    0|0 0|0 Reply
    Asker
    (18-24)
    I'm average looking.
    IsabelGuimaraes
    5 Xper Age: 26
    That's enough for most girls. Be secure and be calm, don't just approach them.
    Most Helpful Guy
    AnonymousAnonymous
    (25-29)
    You have to develop yourself into a stronger better version of yourself and your need to learn game. Think about redirecting all the time and energy you spend on jerking off, playing xbox and other pointless activities. Then look at the kinds of guys these girls that rejected you go for, what they have to offer and how you can be more like them or better than them. Girls always like to date up remember that. Most importantly stop being friends with girls you want sexually as that's never going to happen and it makes you look weak and pathetic in the eyes of other girls. Obviously still be friendly to them but don't make the mistake of performing certain roles a boyfriend would if sex is of the table such as protection, emotional support, financial support, transport, shelter, food or anything else if you get nothing in return. I had a great hot female friend who wouldn't let me bang her but she was a real friend who is could always count on and he'll got me laid more times.
    Anyway look up Return of Kings. come they have great tips on game, dating and self improvement that will take you from bitch to bull.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very gay looking

0|1
    0|0
    • not that I like it. but gay is not a look it's a personality. I know because I know people who wear it like normal people and still are gay.

• What are those!!! No dude are you gay or are you straight?

0|0
    0|0
    • I am straight lol

• Show All
    • Thing is I don't wear clothes out of necessity but it's more of a fashion thing and clothing has nothing to do with my sexuality.

• Well do as you please I gave you my two cents and my advise

Recommended myTakes