Guys, what's your favourite hair on a girl?

Do you prefer blondes, brunettes, black or redhead?
Do you like it long short?
Straight, wavy or curly?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• 1. "Do you prefer blondes, brunettes, black or redhead?"

Favourite hair colour on a girl would be black.

2. "Do you like it long short?"

I like it short, I mean short Boy cut type of hairstyle only. Yes, only is the keyword here. Unlike many other men my thinking is totally different on the length of the hairstyle. Shorter the hair on a woman the more it appeals to me.

3. "Straight, wavy or curly?"

Straight or curly both are fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Under my preference I like brunettes, blondes, redheads black with long hair. but the eyes shouldn't match the color of hair. brown with brown. no. blue with brown yes green with red yes. not too much for brown eyes. but they have to be bright. only a rare few know what to do with curly hair. and I don't like it short.

0|0
    0|0
  • The first 3 hair colors are quite even, although perhaps brunette would take the lead. As for red hair I don't know lol. Haven't met too many women who are red heads so I can't give a solid opinion on that.

Definitely long. Short hair rarely fits well on a woman. My aunt and grandmother has short hair and it works for them rather well. But I do prefer long hair.

Straight and wavy, curly not so much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love long straight haired brunettes, long, wavy or straight blondes, and black girls with long straight hair are awesome too! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like all hair types as long as they look good on the girl.. Blonde, Brunette, Black, and Redhead.. Straight, Wavy, and curly?

0|0
    0|0
  • I love all styles except short hair. Short makes it look too manly. Jet black is my preferred long and wavy. But depends on the way it looks on the girl too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skin tone + hair and eye colour combinations for me. So like brown eyed blondes and blue eyes with black hair etc. Redhead is kind of a toss up reli.

Prefer long and wavy

0|0
    0|0
  • blondes
    brunettes
    redhead
    black
    in that order
    straight
    wavy
    the only preferences.

0|0
    0|0
  • long and wavy. Slightly blonde with a touch of red. Or just redhead like Emma Stone. that's my favourite :)

0|0
    0|0
  • All kinds but my gut is telling me to go with brunettes I love their hair long and curly

0|0
    0|0
  • black, long, and curly or wavy. this is my favorite but i still like the other ones too

0|0
    0|0
  • Long and blond, but not even in my top ten attributes that i'm looking for.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on other features but my favorite is black hair, blue eyes, and pale

0|1
    0|0
  • Blonde or Red. Long. curly.

Never liked black hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Any colour is fine with me. I like them long though.

0|0
    0|0
  • brunettes, no lower than half their backs, straight or wavy

0|0
    0|0
  • Red, long, curly!

0|0
    0|0
  • BLONDE

1|0
    0|0
  • Long, waist length light brown/reddish hair