Is eyebrow threading more painful than waxing/plucking?

I've only had my eyebrows waxed and plucked I'm interested in trying threading and just want some more info on it :) I have a high pain tolerance but the plucking feeling drives me crazy so I'm hoping threading feels different and is quicker

so is it more or less painful? what does it feel like? and how long does it take?

Thank you Xx

44

Most Helpful Guy

• I have tried threading only. It makes me weep, but it is bearable.

Most Helpful Girl

• I really like threading, it's much more precise than waxing. For me, the pain level was about the same. Time-wise, I think threading is faster. It only takes a couple of minutes and then you're done, the times I did waxing took longer.

Threading makes my eyes water a ton though, like tears will be falling down my face. Lol Not because it's too painful, but because it is similar to plucking and the skin gets irritated, making your eyes tear up. I just apply cooling lotion to the area afterwards and the redness usually goes away in an hour or so. It's all worth it in my opinion though because the results are great!