How does someone dress for tricky weather/an unreliable forecast?

Where I live it's usually FREEZING at this time of year, but for the past few days we've had spring weather, with windy mornings and cold nights. It's not fun, trying to pick out an outfit, especially if I try layers, only to have to haul them around all day.

I was thinking a button down underneath a chunky sweater, leggings and flats for tomorrow.

What about you? How do you dress in strange weather?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• It's always best to dress warm, and maybe bring a warm jacket which you can just unzip as the day progresses. Being cold is much worse than being too warm.