Girls, which is your everyday bag and what do you have inside it?

Girls, which is your everyday bag and what do you have inside it?This is my everyday bag that my cousin gifted me i usually carry... my phone, portable charger, lip balm, extra pad, tiny pepper spray, hand sanatizier, wet and dry tissues, my wallet, tiny perfume , extra hair ties and bobby pins, and a hand cream. What about y'all

Updates:
Thank you all for sharing

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a Lily Bloom bag a248.e.akamai.net/.../...191_main_tm1479396752.jpg

I feel like I'm always carrying a ton of random things around. I have my whole allergy kit, tissues, scissors, nail clippers, a nail file, last week's ads, paperwork, a comb, a hair tie bobby pins, wallet, phone, bandaids, moisturizer, chapstick, napkins, keys, and I think a spare produce bag I grabbed but didn't use from the store :P

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• in my handbag i keep pocket tissues/pocket knife/hand sanitizer/wallet/perfume/lipbalm/baby wipes/hand cream/my umbrella/a hair tie/sunglasses /tiny coinbag

0|0
    0|0
    • Knife thoπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• I got a Guess Tote bag, it's a fucking beauty, I love it. I carry my Macbook (always), a note pad (bc I'm too stupid to notice there's a notes app on my phone). I always carry one or two pens. sometimes I carry a portable charger. my wallet. perfume. make up bag. oh, and we mustn't forget the bobby pins LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • My every day is my rucksack for uni :P I have my notebook, a bunch of pens, my flask and then in the front pocket there's just a bunch of shit :P The front pocket has my wallet, hand sanitiser, keys, ID card, print of my dog's paw, extra phone charger, lipstick, like three extra pads, lip balm and some perfume :)

0|0
    0|0
  • My phone, lip balm, extra pad, hand sanatizier, wet and dry tissues, my wallet, tiny perfume and my weapons

0|0
    0|0
  • I use two handbags (depending on the day). The one on the right I use when I have to see clients, on location. The one on the left is every other day.

https://i65.tinypic.com/105wax1.jpg

What's in them:
    -Wallet
    -Card holder
    -Strepsils
    -Panadol
    -Car keys/garage remote/gate remote
    -Hand cream
    -Private collection perfume (Tuberose Gardenia) I just got that yesterday in the mail so I'm stoked to have that on me.
    -Two Kylie lip kits
    -Pocket tissues
    -Power bank/USB chargers
    -Planner
    -Lip balm
    -Ipad mini
    -Eclipse mints LOL
    -Pencil case
    -Phone

That's pretty much it

0|0
    0|0
  • College student here.

Herschel backpack.
    Laptop, binder, books, wallet, pens and lip balm.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes