Should I dye my hair (what color?)? Should I cut it?

Should I dye my hair (what color?)? Should I cut it?I have dark brown hair that is naturally wavy and it goes halfway down my back. I've been thinking about ombré?
I have added very subtle blond and red lowlights to my hair. Thank you for all the opinions and suggestions!

313

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe some highlights and in like 1-2 months a small hair cut to clean the overgrowth up. Also avoid dying hair and doing highlights too much as its sucks to damage hair as it each time you over do it you dramatically slow down the hair growth. And in extreme cases but you would have to be like dying or adding highlites every half a month. It would likely end up destroy the hair roots. So do hair dye or highlights with moderation. Your hair dresser can help you figure out a schedule if you like the style of it.

Credit: My Cousin who does hair and cosmetic stuff professionally.

• Super helpful thank you!!!

• I think I'll probably do something subtle so

• blond highlights might work or go for the more subtle deeper red ones. Ether one will look amazing from what I've scene of girls with your hair color. as it would make it more dirty blonde-ish or alburn red. Both so long as a professional understands what your looking for can have some really beautiful looks to it.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should dye it your favorite color. If your favorite color is black, then never mind. Dye it purple. And maybe cut it to your shoulders.