Women with so much make up?

Why do females these days wear so much make up? I see them on Instagram with it caked on to the point there face is shining. Then you see them without make up and they look like they have seen a ghost or they look like a corpse 😲🤔

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they like the way it looks? Because putting on makeup can be fun and a form of art? Because they're more likely to take pictures of themselves with "flawless" faces, as opposed to their "ghost/corpse" faces? Heh.

I feel like Instagram, and the internet in general, can really skew perceptions of reality. I bet the majority of women you come across in everyday life aren't all glammed up with faces full of makeup.

Most Helpful Guy

• they wanna get fucked in their pussy that is why