Women with so much make up?

Why do females these days wear so much make up? I see them on Instagram with it caked on to the point there face is shining. Then you see them without make up and they look like they have seen a ghost or they look like a corpse 😲🤔

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they like the way it looks? Because putting on makeup can be fun and a form of art? Because they're more likely to take pictures of themselves with "flawless" faces, as opposed to their "ghost/corpse" faces? Heh.

I feel like Instagram, and the internet in general, can really skew perceptions of reality. I bet the majority of women you come across in everyday life aren't all glammed up with faces full of makeup.

3|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• they wanna get fucked in their pussy that is why

0|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe they like how they look with make up? Or maybe they are just extremely good at doing it and they want to show off their skills? Seriously some people are amazing with make up.

2|0
    0|0
  • I wear a lot because yes, I'm an artist and ya its fun. I can go out wherever easily without it too though, I don't need it to know I'm gorgeous. Makeup is just really fun! And almost zero girls wear it for guys, by the way. Why would I go spend 100 dollars on some dude who's not even gonna notice, or if he does he's just gonna criticize it for being too much?

1|0
    0|0
  • There's lots of reasons, some girls like to do it as a form of art, some it makes them feel more confident, some just do it cause everyone else is doing it.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

Recommended myTakes