Which outfit is better?

So I'm meeting this guy I have had a crush on for ages on Sunday and I'm so excited! I know very little about him and we're gonna get to know each other. We've not decided where exactly where we'll go but maybe for a drink or coffee. It's not exactly a date but it could be?

My style is very alternative, and I usually get looks for what i wear (good and bad) so I'm not going to change that but I'm worried about looking overdressed for him even though most of the stuff I wear is very over the top and some would be considered going out at night type wear. Also please don't tell me that I will get cold, I know it's the UK but I ALWAYS wear skirts as I hate trousers! I like feeling feminine!

• Which outfit is better?Outfit 1
  • Which outfit is better?Outfit 2
Thanks for all your advice :) I went with outfit 2 and felt so cute in it! :D

https://i.imgsafe.org/7197b63f75.jpg

64

Most Helpful Girl

• Super adorable clothing style! I'm really glad that you're sticking to yourself and not changing your style for this guy!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ But honestly, both are super cute! If I HAD to choose one, I'd choose option two since it's more to the casual side and doesn't stand out as boldly as the dress in outfit one. Either way, you'd be nicely dressed in my opinion! Go get him girl! You've got this!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—β€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ

• aw thank you :) i love putting outfits together! and yeah, chances are he's seen me many times when i've gone into his workplace in whatever outfit I've got on and i do stand out :P

• thank you :) and you already know, you answered my most recent question about it! :D

• Haha! Awe but still! ;) That's so awesome!