Do guys find girls with natural hair and subtle makeup boring?

I have dirty blonde to light blonde hair.. It has natural highlights in it and I have never dyed it. I got told I needed to dye it to match my personality. That I was too plain.. Do you think natural hair is plain? I mean nowadays girls are contouring and crap and I use subtle makeup... I have my own style.. I don't do my eyebrow on "fleek" like.. Am I plain compared to most girls nowadays?

39

Most Helpful Guy

• no we won't natural is the best

Most Helpful Girl

• I looked at your profile picture and your beautiful! Your hair color suits you well, I don't think you should let the opinions of other people affect the way you are! Just do whatever makes you happy!