What are your thoughts on makeup?

For guys, do you find women who wear makeup more attractive?

For girls, what does wearing makeup do for you in social and/or romantic engagements?

Personally I've found girls to be universally more attractive without makeup. It can provide a sort of cold, austere beauty, like that of a doll, but I find that the natural face is more warm and vibrant.

What are your thoughts?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• If its done to actually make a difference I'm cool with it. But if its just for the sake of being able to say I wear make up. And it has really no actual effect on the appearance I'd say just skip it. Because for a lot of guys make up just seems to be the unwanted filler of a date especially if its delaying the actual date.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I like the feeling of being in public barefaced. I used to have acne so when I finally cleared up I promised myself that I wouldn't wear foundation and cover up if I did not have to. I am keeping that promise.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear make up maybe once a week? When I do it's just mascara and lipstick. Other than that I don't wear any (literally nothing) because 1. I want to take care of my skin, 2. It's too much effort & 3. I don't want to be one of those girls who looks like a completely different person with or without make up.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me I originally started wearing makeup because I didn't think I looked feminine enough, and i thought this was bad because I'm the Bible it talks about how women should be and I let it mess with me, now I'm atheist but I stuck to makeup. I think I just wanted to be more feminine because masculine guys I figured liked feminine girls and I like manly guys, I get it's poor logic but that was the reason I had slutty role models and still do but... now I wear makeup because I feel like it expresses my style more to do so, it's more glamours to me

0|0
    0|0
  • I rarely wear it, takes too much time to put on

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• tell girls they look like trash with it on when they take it off call them sexy 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • The less makeup the better

0|0
    0|0
  • its works good on ugly people

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes