What are your thoughts on makeup?

For guys, do you find women who wear makeup more attractive?

For girls, what does wearing makeup do for you in social and/or romantic engagements?

Personally I've found girls to be universally more attractive without makeup. It can provide a sort of cold, austere beauty, like that of a doll, but I find that the natural face is more warm and vibrant.

What are your thoughts?

54

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• If its done to actually make a difference I'm cool with it. But if its just for the sake of being able to say I wear make up. And it has really no actual effect on the appearance I'd say just skip it. Because for a lot of guys make up just seems to be the unwanted filler of a date especially if its delaying the actual date.