Girls, Ways to stop nipples from showing when not wearing a bra?

Is wearing tape the only option?
Updates:
So by the looks of it parties are the only option...
😂 only catching my typo now. I meant I guess I'll have to use pasties as my only option

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• There is no way and why would you not want to wear a bra, bra are also made to keep your breast up so they don't sag. Also a could eat is to get that wrap that you usually do for you ankle and rap it like the transsexual do

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd suggest using some duct tape. I've heard that works magnificently, lol.
    Also helps getting rid of some stray hair or another. xD
    I'm not trying to offend you, I just like to make stupid comments/jokes.

0|0
    0|0
    • My brother used to use tape 😂 But I might sweat too much in the summer so they would fall off. Nice try though

• Show All
    • I don't think duct tape will actually remove the hairs though. You'd have to use waxing strips or waxing creams.

And waterproof tape would be expensive to buy all the time plus I know pulling them off would be such a pain!

• Oh, no it works! Really sticky ducts tape works about just as well as waxing, actually. If you don't believe me, check out some of nigahiga's / HigaTV's "I dare you" videos on youtube. They do a lot of duct tape waxing there, lol.
      Plus for waxing strips i'd have to go shopping & I'm lazy, lol.

If I ever went outside without a bra I'd give the duct tape at least a try. xD But I don't, so yeah.

• Wear less tight shirts or dresses. And dark colors hide too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wearing a shirt or pullover with dot colored pattern maybe? But I'm afraid that it will be possible to see them with a t-shirt unless it's a very loose one.

0|0
    0|0
  • pasties

0|0
    0|0
  • Or those nipple petals to cover them

0|0
    0|0
  • Pasties or just wear a baggy top

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes