Isn't Christina Hendricks perfect?

Just look at her
she has the most beautiful body
what do you think
Isn't Christina Hendricks perfect?
Isn't Christina Hendricks perfect?
Isn't Christina Hendricks perfect?

• She's hottt
  • She's okay
  • Not my type
    Vote C

69

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• That's really unhealthy tho like why would you do that.

• She's naturally like that

• I'm not talking about her fucking shape I'm talking about what she is eating read the picture and you know what I'm talking about, she gained 15 pounds from coffee and thought that was okay, that is so much problems that causes to your body

• I read the picture, but I really read the article where the quote came from:
      www.bustle.com/.../81500-7-times-mad-men-star-christina-hendricks-shared-body-positive-wisdom-made-you-love-her

“Back when I was modeling, the first time I went to Italy, I was having cappuccinos every day, and I gained 15 pounds. And I felt gorgeous!” Hendricks said in the previously mentioned Health Magazine spread. “I would take my clothes off in front of the mirror and be like ‘Oh, I look like a woman.’ And I felt beautiful, and I never tried to lose it, because I loved it.”

What the picture didn't show but the whole quote did have is: "Back when I was modeling".

So, she gained 15 pounds back when she was a model. You are, what, 19? Have you ever heard of "The Freshman 15"? Your 15 is coming too. Anyway, it's not like she's drinking cappucinos every day. She's not doing anything unhealthy any different than the rest of us.