Vote B
  • Not my type
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• That's really unhealthy tho like why would you do that.

0|0
    0|0
    • She's naturally like that

• Show All
    • I'm not talking about her fucking shape I'm talking about what she is eating read the picture and you know what I'm talking about, she gained 15 pounds from coffee and thought that was okay, that is so much problems that causes to your body

• I read the picture, but I really read the article where the quote came from:
      www.bustle.com/.../81500-7-times-mad-men-star-christina-hendricks-shared-body-positive-wisdom-made-you-love-her

“Back when I was modeling, the first time I went to Italy, I was having cappuccinos every day, and I gained 15 pounds. And I felt gorgeous!” Hendricks said in the previously mentioned Health Magazine spread. “I would take my clothes off in front of the mirror and be like ‘Oh, I look like a woman.’ And I felt beautiful, and I never tried to lose it, because I loved it.”

What the picture didn't show but the whole quote did have is: "Back when I was modeling".

So, she gained 15 pounds back when she was a model. You are, what, 19? Have you ever heard of "The Freshman 15"? Your 15 is coming too. Anyway, it's not like she's drinking cappucinos every day. She's not doing anything unhealthy any different than the rest of us.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Not for me. Boobs too big, hips and maybe butt, too. Face average. Seen prettier girls on GAG!

0|0
    0|0
  • she is hot dont get me wrong but not really my type.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry. Wouldn't even bother to give her a second look. Not my type.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's just okay. Great boobs but her face isn't so attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh not my type. She's pretty though

0|0
    0|0
  • not my type...

0|0
    0|0
  • She is incredible

0|0
    0|0
  • no, she's not. at least, not my type. questions like this make girls insecure too you know. she's not perfect and looking more or less like her does not equate to perfection.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• She's hot but not my type. I can't handle a boob the size of my head.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hourglasses are hot but so are pears... Jennifer Love Hewitt, Jlo anyone?

0|0
    0|0
  • She is sexy

1|1
    0|0
  • She is so pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • she is not perfect but hot

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes