What is it like to be an extremely beautiful girl?

142

Most Helpful Girl

• Annoying. At least to those around you. I have a very pretty friend and wherever we go she gets unwanted attention. People stare at her and guys try to talk to her. On the other hand she can get away with murder if she bats her eyelashes a few times and becomes a bit friendly with the other person. It's unfortunate for people around her because one becomes virtually invisible. Not exactly the best feeling.

• so you'd have to ask yourself, why do you continue to be friends with her?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think most girls who are very attractive don't fully realize it.

• why you think that, love your profile picture by the way, he's my idol.. also, is your name dave, too?