What is it like to be an extremely beautiful girl?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Annoying. At least to those around you. I have a very pretty friend and wherever we go she gets unwanted attention. People stare at her and guys try to talk to her. On the other hand she can get away with murder if she bats her eyelashes a few times and becomes a bit friendly with the other person. It's unfortunate for people around her because one becomes virtually invisible. Not exactly the best feeling.

0|0
    0|0
    • so you'd have to ask yourself, why do you continue to be friends with her?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think most girls who are very attractive don't fully realize it.

2|0
    1|0
    • why you think that, love your profile picture by the way, he's my idol.. also, is your name dave, too?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

• I think it depends on the woman. If she's the type of person who gets by on looks and uses it as an unfair advantage then obviously that works really good for her but not all attractive women are like this. Most want what everyone else wants: to make it in this world and eventually find love.

A very famous early 20th century model named Evelyn Nesbitt once said "a beautiful woman suffers many more handicaps than a plain woman. Beauty can bring her great pain and sorrow." It's true if you think about it.

She has a very difficult time making girl friends because women can be catty. Watch when you have a friend who suddenly won't talk to you because her crush likes you (high school stuff, I know but it's real) or because her boyfriend puts a move on you and she found out.

After college, finding love can be difficult. Most guys will assume you're already spoken for. Other guys don't take you seriously because of the way you look. They figure you're only good for sex and nothing more, no relationship or emotional connection because they can't get past the way you look.

I know some are going to think it sounds like I'm whining, but I'm actually making a very valid point. The actress Jean Harlowe is a perfect example.

1|0
    0|0
  • both of my bfs sister are gorgeous one of them is a legit model and the other one is too short to but she's gorgeous. the model is a good person who knows she's gorgeous and can usually get out of anything but she's also has a kick ass personality. the other sister although gorgeous she's not a good person she uses her looks to get men to give her things, connections, apartments you name it.

0|0
    0|0
    • no such thing as too short to model.. besides, there are other things you could model for, like hand modeling, etc..

• Wish I knew. Go ask one of those girls on magazine covers

4|0
    0|0
  • Good because it's easier to get people but annoying because you attract the pervs and guys who want just sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. everyone is beautiful in their own ways.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't know :)

1|0
    0|0
  • My friends say it's great

0|0
    0|0
  • "Extremely beautiful" differs to everyone

0|0
    0|0
  • Very hard

0|0
    0|0
    • how so?

• Show All
    • i just dont like when you say "very hard", then not explain yourself.. i shouldn't have allowed anonymous answers

• I'm sorry I thought I could explain but I guess I can't

• i don't know
    lol

0|0
    0|0
    • so why then, would you try and answer

• Show All
    • this all sounds like a bunch of made up crap

• ok...

• it is hard to be beaituful

0|0
    0|0
  • You tend to prove yourself in other ways all the time, because people miss your personality and abilities. Its annoying!

0|0
    0|0
  • it has its pros and cons. you tend to have an easier time getting what you want, but there's the flip side,,, you get a lot of things you don't want too.

0|0
    0|0
    • like?

• Show All
    • again, i generally dont believe them

• that's fine. that's your right.

What Guys Said 1

• lol you're asking people on gag? you should ask this question to the extremely beautiful girls you meet irl.

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah, here's me doing that

Recommended myTakes