Thoughts on not wearing a bra?

187

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a choice. I always try to choose not wear one.

What Guys Said 7

• well accourding to my sister, if u have some in there then is really helpfull while doing exercises but if you dont have nothing then u could either use it or dont, the results may not change

• I've never worn a bra and I don't see any problem

• can lead to sagging boobs and cancers be careful.

• That's hogwash so not true there's a French study that was done. Are you kidding?

• Not all boobs sag some will stay nice for life. And there's always breast lifts.

• fair enough, but you do what you like but be cautious

• Idc.

• Wow that's so rude

• Why should I have to care about a question to answer it? And if that happened to her I'd beat the shit out of whoever called her that if I could and tell her to wear a bra

• What if before she told you how much she hated bras, that they were uncomfortable, making her boobs sag (which they do) and without a bra she felt more confident and comfortable

• its sexy if your sexy

• it's cool most of the time.

• i have no problem with it

What Girls Said 17

• It feels nice, I'm small so support isn't a huge issue, I just don't like showing of the nipples. If I do go out without a bra, I normally wear something a little looser and heavier so it minimizes that pokey feeling.

• Your boobs will sag slower the less you wear a bra.

• I have small small small boobs, do you think I should stop wearing bras if I want to or will it be inappropriate?

• Because you have nipples

• My mom used to barely fit into a sports bra and she still looked inappropriate without a bra

• Sometimes its cool when it can't be detected or the shirt is tight enough and holds you right

• I can't really get away without wearing one. Although I do go without at home.

• i enjoy clothes that doesn't require wearing them..

• It generally looks trashy or lazy but whatever.

• Friggin liberating lmao

• Who says you have to?

• As long as you're comfortable it's all good

• What if your nipples can be seen

• If that bothers you, you can buy nipple covers from many clothes shops

• It doesn't bother me but I worry it will to others and that they will think it's inappropriate

• I don't when am home or in the neighbourhood.

• In the house yes outside no

• It's normal, not every girl likes to wear them

• Not very comfortable

• Wouldn't wear one if I could

• I have small boobs so I'm thinking fuck it but I don't want people thinking I'm being a slut or that they look bad yaknow

• Nah there's a way to do it where it doesn't look trashy

• never feel comfortable without it

• Tried it once on accident. I know, how is that possible, but I had an insane day ahead of me, I woke up really late, had to rush to get up and go, and I went and forgot it of all things. It was the most uncomfortable day ever. I felt so self conscious not to mention the bounce was super annoying. I ended up borrowing a jacket from a friend and wearing it all day long to try to hide myself away. Not for me, but that's me, not you. If you or anyone else doesn't want to wear one, up to you.

• if I'm home that bra is non-existent. although in public, I have to otherwise I'm uncomfortable