What are the basics on men's hair grooming etiquette from the women's perspective?

I'm looking for genuine guide lines a normal man should follow to be considered well cared for without looking narcissistic.

And I'm not talking just hairstyle and facial hair.

Speaking in general what would you consider acceptable?

What are the does and don'ts here girls?

200

Most Helpful Girl

• If I had to boil it down to 2 words, I'd say, clean and neat. How you arrive at those two words is up to your discretion, but I think guys know crap facial hair when they see it, and you can feel/smell/see some dirty greasy, messy unkempt hair.

I really don't mind how long it takes a guy to get there. I'd rather you take a longer time than maybe the average guy then the opposite which is no time and you look a mess. My only other thing aside from lack of neat and clean, would be super freaky manicured eyebrows or that weird shaving of the facial hair that leaves it looking doll like or doing weird stuff with your beard like curling it or growing it and braiding it... no, just say no.