Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?

Is 10 Years a long time? Are those 10 years important in the scheme of things?
  • YES
  • NO
  • MAYBE
    Vote C

1222

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry... Are we all supposed to know our time of death? I wouldn't want to be extremely attractive or famous. Haven't you noticed how much pressure, scrutiny, and hate celebs get? People always act like celebs are robots instead of human beings. Extremely attractive people are also hardly ever taken seriously. It's pretty funny how the more widespread attention and adoration you receive, the less your individuality matters. People always think you owe it to them to act a certain way, I wouldn't appreciate all that attention.

• To each their own! Nobody knows the time of death that is why the question is an interesting one.

• That's true. What if that deal would cause someone to erase the past decade of their existence because they were destined to die in a month? That's trippy lol.

• That is super trippy :+)

Most Helpful Guy

• attractive, probably since I'd lose all this weight permanently, and I'm going to point out that my life expectancy due to how young I am, people in my generation are projected to live to be well over a century. The thing is I've seen how much pain old people go through, I've seen the boredom, the despair, and I don't want that. I'd prefer if I died at 70