What physical or personality trait do you hate in girls?

Both girls and guys can answer!! Please state if you hate the feature romantically, physically, sexually, etc...
No hate please towards each other!!
Thank you!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Here are my absolute showstoppers:

Girls who complain but don't do anything about that which they complain about.

Girls who badmouth or gossip constantly about other girls.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls who brag a lot, the 'popular' types of girls who just only care about boys, relationships, and drama. Girls who are really uneducated (like don't put effort into learning about things, don't know much about the world and are quite dumb) sorry if it's harsh, but there's some girls like this at my school who kind of tick me off...

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Getting the obvious types of girls out the way first... Braggy, bitchy, control-freak, etc.

Personality seems straight forward, so I'll answer physically (and not in all situations) (also, anyone reading, don't take offence to this, purely my opinion/taste)

I'm a tall guy... So shorter girls with me in bed... Well I only did it once but it really didn't work.

Big breasts/ass. This is an unpopular opinion (I don't understand how) but i simply don't like them... And have had... "awkward"... experiences with women who have them.

Etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • Most aren't direct and say what they really mean and want to say.

0|0
    0|0
  • They think I'm ugly or going to take them

1|0
    0|0
  • Their bitchy attitude

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes