Should I get a pixie cut?

If so, what? I'm 18. No makeup (it rubbed off at least!)Should I get a pixie cut?Should I get a pixie cut?Should I get a pixie cut?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Why not? You obviously rock in a hat so a pixie cut would be pretty cute too! It's hard for some people to visualize how a different hair style is going to look on someone else that they don't know. Go for it, it's gonna look cute!!

I did one last summer while doing a summer Civil Engineering internship with the satay DOT, had to wear hard hat in the construction areas pixie was cooler and more comfortable than a pony tail. It was so funny when I cut it, the guys I worked with all were like "why did you cut your hair", well 'cause I could!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• I'd say give it a shot. you're young so even if it doesn't look good (tho I think it will) you'll still have it out of your system.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not only no, but hell no. Who told you to do that?
    A woman's long hair is her sensuality. Don't try to be like a guy. Please.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. 90% of the time when a chick cuts her hair short, it completely murders her looks.

0|1
    0|0
  • You have a very pretty face. It would work for you, although I still like long hair better.

0|2
    0|0
  • Long hair is always my favorite.
    You're very pretty, by the way. 😊 I'm sure you'd look amazing with long hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • No keep it the way it is! Or I find you! Lol jk are you spiderman?

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep your hair long it looks good girl don't cut a single layer of your hair

0|0
    0|0
  • I love long hair girls so I say no! Very few girls look good with it

0|0
    0|0
  • I know this will be disliked but in all honesty you will be less attractive with short hair. Sorry but you see a lot of people being nice and all about it online but when I'm face to face with a bro talking about what we like about girls, short hair has always, always been a turn off. And for all of you guys who are trying to be nice by telling her, "Oooooh I love short hair! Do it! Do what you want!" Then you are actually just being cruel. Long hair takes over a year to grow back! A whole year of substantially decreased dating life! Please consider if what you are saying is really helping or hurting.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, pixie cuts don't look good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the way your hair is now

0|1
    0|0
  • No. Keep it long.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it work on you, Aria Stark.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, i dont think you should do this awful hairstyle. if men shouldn't wear long hair, women shouldn't wear short hair

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• My thought: why not? Your hair will grow if you hate it and you can always wear extensions during the growing phase.
    I think you have a great face shape and it would look wonderful on you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I definitely think you could rock a pixie cut! You have the face and the bone structure to pull it off. If that's what you want to do then I say go for it!

0|0
    0|0
  • you're SO CUTE yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Do what will make you happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • No think your long hairs better just style it

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm a college student with 8AMs :(

• what is pixie cut?

0|0
    0|0
  • No, don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • That moment you flip your phone to see the last picture and the picture rotates. lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes