Should I get a pixie cut?

If so, what? I'm 18. No makeup (it rubbed off at least!)Should I get a pixie cut?Should I get a pixie cut?Should I get a pixie cut?

915

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Why not? You obviously rock in a hat so a pixie cut would be pretty cute too! It's hard for some people to visualize how a different hair style is going to look on someone else that they don't know. Go for it, it's gonna look cute!!

I did one last summer while doing a summer Civil Engineering internship with the satay DOT, had to wear hard hat in the construction areas pixie was cooler and more comfortable than a pony tail. It was so funny when I cut it, the guys I worked with all were like "why did you cut your hair", well 'cause I could!