Girls, what length of facial hair do you prefer/find most attractive?

Just curious. Have thought about growing a longer beard since beards seem to be "in" right now.

2

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends on what you look like face structure-wise. If you're more angular, then a but of stubble and longer hair here and there and shaped can bring out your angles in a good way. Just having a bush on your face doesn't necessarily look good. It's hard to say since I don't know what you look like, I'd try to find pictures of guys with a facial structure similar to mine and compare his technique and look for references etc. And see what works and what looks good. Hope this helps! :)

• Well there's my profile pic, but you probably mean just in general, not from one pic. I had grown out a beard, gotten some positive reviews, but I don't think I'll go back to that. Probably will just keep it at stubble or a little longer. Thanks, appreciate the feedback :)

• Yeah! I'm glad to have been of some help! :) oh! And I didn't notice you had a profile pic ahha sorry about that!