Opinions on boob jobs?

I have a cousin who got a boob job because she didn't feel feminine being an A cup. She's trying to convince me to get one when I'm older because it made her feel confident and gave her "advantages" that aren't quite moral. I feel small compared to her right now because I'm a 32C and she's like DDDD or something. I also think she looks really good. I've thought about what she said but at the same time I feel like fake boobs are deceptive and the idea of being cut up and stuffed scares me since it's unnatural.
I'm a 32C in Victoria Secret. (Idk if they run smaller or larger in bra sizes.)

412

Most Helpful Guy

• There is a major problem with having breast implants that dumb women ALWAYS overlook.

When a woman gets implants they have to accept that everything in their life will be associated to them.
    If they get married no matter what happens in the relationship, the core of the reason the guy is around is because of these breasts. There is no real way to respect a woman with breast implants.
    No matter how good she is at her job the only reason she got the job is because of them.
    whoever that is very nice to her is because of that. Any person who is not nice is just about that.

This is a problem because no matter what a woman does in life nothing really matters because when it all comes down to it, she wanted breasts to take the front.

I would listen to someone with breast implants but there is no way that I'd even consider anything they say. Anyone who does that is not smart at all.

Most Helpful Girl

• Isn't 32C considered to be the ideal size by many?
    Nothing wrong with getting a boob job if you're getting it for the right reasons but quadruple D is a little much lol. All I can say is that getting a boob job due to your cousin's peer pressure isn't a right reason to get it.