Opinions on boob jobs?

I have a cousin who got a boob job because she didn't feel feminine being an A cup. She's trying to convince me to get one when I'm older because it made her feel confident and gave her "advantages" that aren't quite moral. I feel small compared to her right now because I'm a 32C and she's like DDDD or something. I also think she looks really good. I've thought about what she said but at the same time I feel like fake boobs are deceptive and the idea of being cut up and stuffed scares me since it's unnatural.
Updates:
I'm a 32C in Victoria Secret. (Idk if they run smaller or larger in bra sizes.)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There is a major problem with having breast implants that dumb women ALWAYS overlook.

When a woman gets implants they have to accept that everything in their life will be associated to them.
    If they get married no matter what happens in the relationship, the core of the reason the guy is around is because of these breasts. There is no real way to respect a woman with breast implants.
    No matter how good she is at her job the only reason she got the job is because of them.
    whoever that is very nice to her is because of that. Any person who is not nice is just about that.

This is a problem because no matter what a woman does in life nothing really matters because when it all comes down to it, she wanted breasts to take the front.

I would listen to someone with breast implants but there is no way that I'd even consider anything they say. Anyone who does that is not smart at all.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Isn't 32C considered to be the ideal size by many?
    Nothing wrong with getting a boob job if you're getting it for the right reasons but quadruple D is a little much lol. All I can say is that getting a boob job due to your cousin's peer pressure isn't a right reason to get it.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• don't do it. The only advantage it gives is more guys will stair. As long as there is something to grab guys don't care. in your case since you have C cups there perfect and what most guys prefer a girl to have

1|1
    0|0
  • ok i have nothing against boob jobs. unless you got a boob job and they look disgusting like to big foe your body anf they look unnatural. im all about being natural and self confidence. but uf you do get a boon job get because of you and not cause somebody said you should. and get them as long as nobody can tell that you got some

1|0
    0|0
  • To be honest I prefer natural no matter the size. In my opinion your cousin now has to large of breasts. I am a fan of smaller breasts witch apparently breasts such as your now have been deemed small which is not the case. The largest I like are D and like everything down to A.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fake boobs look and feel gross and often aren't as sensitive after being enhanced. There is nothing wrong with a 32C, that's a nice little handful of perfection.

1|0
    0|0
  • 32C is a fantastic size. Besides, I abhor boob jobs. I'd rather be with a flat chested girl than one with implants.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd advice against it, but remember.. if you do it, do it for you, and nobody else.

1|0
    0|0
  • I totally support fake boobs. They re great, firm, tight and dont sag. My girl wants to get implsnts as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • C cup is great, why do you need more? that's asking for back troubles

1|1
    0|0
  • At 32C, you don't need them. Personally, I find implants a little offputting.

1|1
    0|0
  • don't like it

1|0
    0|0
  • i wouldn't care either way

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I have seen the temporary benefits it gives them esp if they are after a modelling job and getting a centrefold spread or getting male admirers.

32c seems like the ideal size. It Won't give backpain for sure!

1|0
    0|0
  • Against. I generally doesn't mind that much plastic surgery but boobs is a big no.

1|0
    0|0
  • don't. Being fake is usually unattractive and I, in the personal, wouldn't feel comfortable nor real with myself.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes