What percentage of white males are attracted to black women?

Many black women are not represented as they should be in the media and it makes a lot of black women question our attractiveness.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no universal measure of attractiveness, it all depends on the society and what they consider beautiful. In America and many places around the world unfortunately however, in general black women are seen as less attractive. But that idea is a construct in itself! Just depends on the aesthetics of that Country/society, even the black women that are said to be gorgeous, often lean towards European features and have lighter skin, so that should tell you right there.

To answer your question though, I don't think it is as many when compared to other races, but I honestly do think that's changing. I actually see a lot of black women with white guys now and they're usually cute couples. I'm open, and I find black women attractive, of course some are more attractive than others, same with any other race. Also, I personally find natural hair (esp when its curly), more appealing than straight hair on black women but it depends. Hope this helps

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of black women question it? Hahah or just you