According to girls (mostly on this site), bras suck, but at the same time, they think they are sexy. opinions on this?

101

Most Helpful Girl

• Bras suck bc they hurt to wear sometimes- they can be sticky (sweat, ew) press on your skin and mark you which is ow, and lots of other things. But it also gives a sense of secerey (not the best word), make you feel like you've got something awesome to hide. I love showing off the black lace back, but wearing it can be a little irritating. Lace itches. But it looks cool, so who cares? Gives a bit of an S&M feeling, no?

Most Helpful Guy

• Alright well I'm clearly not a girl however I've been with enough to understand that bras are uncomfortable therefore they "suck". However even though they "suck" there are many types that girls will wear that are considered sexy, such as lace

• Oh and some bras can even make a girls breasts larger thus making them "sexier"