According to girls (mostly on this site), bras suck, but at the same time, they think they are sexy. opinions on this?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Bras suck bc they hurt to wear sometimes- they can be sticky (sweat, ew) press on your skin and mark you which is ow, and lots of other things. But it also gives a sense of secerey (not the best word), make you feel like you've got something awesome to hide. I love showing off the black lace back, but wearing it can be a little irritating. Lace itches. But it looks cool, so who cares? Gives a bit of an S&M feeling, no?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Alright well I'm clearly not a girl however I've been with enough to understand that bras are uncomfortable therefore they "suck". However even though they "suck" there are many types that girls will wear that are considered sexy, such as lace

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh and some bras can even make a girls breasts larger thus making them "sexier"

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• They don't suck so much when the boobs are small. Big boobs in bras suck. Straps cut into your shoulders and sides. Bigger boobs need more support so they make the bras with thick material and wires. It's hot. bigger size bras aren't made with cute delicate lace so they're uglier. I would never wear a bra if it was acceptable. I'm trying desperately to make mine smaller with exercises... which is great because a sports bra is the worst of all the bras. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Bras are quite simply the very worse creation ever invented, obviously by some man.

2|0
    0|0
    • yep, and the skirt and the heel were made by the man, and meant for the man too. the woman feminized both

• Show All
    • i dc what you do

• Bras only suck when you're trying to sleep other than that. They're amazing. Lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Sleeping without a bra is amazing. Sleeping with one on is sooooo uncomfy. Lol. And plus my boobs are a little bit on the larger side therefore I think bras are the best thing since sliced bread.

• ah yeah, makes sense, thanks for the explanation

• They are not comfortable and we can't wait to go home and take our bras off lol but they do look sexy

1|0
    0|0
  • I like bras and they help lift your breast so they don't end up sagging. Plus there comfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • We hate it because it's uncomfortable to wear, but it's sexy to look at

0|0
    0|0
    • i dk why that is. they're not supposed to be sexy because they're obviously mean to just help keep them in place and all that.. so, why are they so aesthetically pleasing?

• Not really, bras these days have sexy/cute designs, laces, ribbons, other patterns like leopard etc. so obviously it's not surprising we find it sexylooking.

• I personally hate bras cause it's uncomfortable to wear. I usually don't wear bras when I'm at home. and I don't think it's sexy to wear one

1|0
    0|0
  • I love bra's, I couldn't run/exercise/workout/work without one... so in my opinion best idea ever :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine don't, I get cute sporty ones with words or bralettes so I don't gotta deal w/ poking underwire

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes