If you dress well are people going ot be jealous of you?

Or feel inferior to you?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• My dad owns a company which manufacturers clothes so his R & D department gets clothes for research with my size so I always get to wear latest things so people do get jealous of me. Even teachers call me out in the middle of the class and kids always say that I am show and shit.

Most Helpful Girl

• It would depend both ways

Some would see it as decent

while some would feel jealous

to some who also admires clothes they could admire it.

But it usually depends on the crowd you are exposed to, of you are with people who are professionals definitely dress up, but if you jave friends who are into fashion it is also fine since they will understand you for it. But if you will be with a crowd who is simple it would be best to dress casually or if you love style you can opt for semi casual classy.

But it really depends on the crowd you will be exposed too in a certain moment and you have to know this ahead, before deciding to dress it should be a must to know the occasion, event to suit the moment.