What do you think of headscarves?

What do you think of headscarves?
Like this one.

I like to wear them on bad hair days or when there's no time to do my hair, but I want to know what others think of these scarves since they're often seen.
  • I like them
  • I dislike them
  • I'm indifferent
    Vote C

44

Most Helpful Girl

• I like them but not as big as hers. I want to start buying some and wearing them because they also compliment certain outfits like hers especially with some hoop earrings. Don't worry about others opinions especially from white boys because of course they wouldn't like that. Do it for the culture 😊

• This made me chuckle! And I like to wear mine with hoops too, or an off the shoulder crop top.