What do you think of headscarves?

What do you think of headscarves?
Like this one.

I like to wear them on bad hair days or when there's no time to do my hair, but I want to know what others think of these scarves since they're often seen.
  • I like them
    Vote A
  • I dislike them
    Vote B
  • I'm indifferent
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like them but not as big as hers. I want to start buying some and wearing them because they also compliment certain outfits like hers especially with some hoop earrings. Don't worry about others opinions especially from white boys because of course they wouldn't like that. Do it for the culture 😊

0|0
    1|0
    • This made me chuckle! And I like to wear mine with hoops too, or an off the shoulder crop top.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• The hair is one of the prettiest features of a woman. I hate it when they hide it. So I dislike headscarves.

0|1
    0|0
    • Understandable, but that must mean that I'm a sad case--my hair was damaged and I cut it all off, and who knows how long it'll be before it's long again

• I mean, if your hair looks bad as in being damaged, then yeah, I can understand wearing a headscarf. But if it's just because you're lazy or you're having a bad hair day, then no. Bad hair day looks better than headscarf.

• If that's what you wear when you're having a bad hair day... STOP.
    I am 100% sure that there is absolutely no day where your hair can look so bad, that you would find the need to wear that ridiculous thing on your head.

0|1
    0|0
  • honestly. if i saw you with one of those im gonna think you are doing some middle east religous stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • i like it when girls have messy hair

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I dislike them for myself. I'd find wearing one too uncomfortable , because I even dislike wearing any kind of hat.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm indifferent

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them, very stylish.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes