Girls, your opinion on visible chest hair from the top of the shirt?

Does it look OK when a dude is wearing a buttoned shirt or any kind of shirt that exposes chest hair? Or should he wear an undershirt to keep it covered?

I wear a lot of buttoned shirts and often they can reveal chest hair. But sometimes I'll be wearing a t-shirt and chest hair will work its way out the collar.

If you say you dislike seeing chest hair through a shirt, is it because it looks tacky and unstylish? Or do you simply dislike men with chest hair in general?
Anyone else?
Anyone?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• I like hairy chest

• When it's a lot of hairs as shown in picture and it's also visible from top shirt button, is that also ok?
      Or hide it by an under shirt or shave the upper chest hair?

• Offensive in the dense creepy ugly. The girls who dislike/ hate there men to be hairy, would it bother them? It should not, but would it?

• If they don't like it then I don't know some women like it some don't and sone don't care