All guys who've tried to play it off on high school upperclassman girls/college girls in black leggings&uggs, ur reaction?

If you've tried to play it cool and ignore how hot they are in those by not looking down so your jaw doesn't drop and they don't notice so you can run game on em, how tough are they? Honestly?
  • I don't think they're cute/hot like that at all/I've tried to ignore it against em, and it's easy, they're not tough at all
    Vote A
  • I try it on em. I can ignore it for a few seconds, but if she's cute blonde/brunette in em, I'll look down, try to hide it
    Vote B
  • I do that. If she's a blonde/brunette, I can't. It doesn't work on em. I have to look down, and my damn jaw drops. They're too tough
    Vote C
  • I do that on em. I try HARD to ignore it, but the combo of leggings and uggs is too much, my jaw drops hard, unignorable
    Vote D
  • I do that on em. I can't ignore it, impossible to ignore the booty&legs in those. I can't get through their poker face either. I've tried, but I can't.
    Vote E
  • I'm one of these girls, and interested to see the results! :)
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear that a lot

0|1
    0|0
    • Hmmm. I'm one of these guys that's tried this, and I can't. Way too good. There's no way.

• That works easily on us... now you know. smh..

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes