Girls, Girls here who wear black leggings&get players trying to be smooth on you in em, which do you do?

If you're one of these girls who wears black leggings and usually keeps a poker face because you get players coming up to you in em and trying to run game by ignoring it and not looking down so you won't notice... which of these do you do to make sure you stay undefeated against players when you're like that?
  • I wear em, but have gotten defeated by players like this, so none of these/I'm undefeated against em like this, but I don't do any of these
  • I'm 1 of these girls and get this a lot. I make sure to stay thick, not lose weight and wear em as much as possible
  • I'm 1 of these girls. I make sure if I can see he's trying to ignore it going by... when he passes, to face the side and check, but keep my face straight
    Vote C
  • I'm 1 of these girls. I make sure to get the most fitted black leggings possible to make sure they can't ignore it and their jaw will drop fast
    Vote D
  • I'm 1 of these girls. I make sure to keep several pairs, all really fitted, and add weight when necessary so they can't ignore it
    Vote E
  • I'm 1 of these girls. I do something completely different altogether.
    Vote F

2