Short hair equal less feminine?

So my guy friend said that short hair on girl looks very ugly, would you agree on that?

Short hair equal less feminine ?
Short hair equal less feminine?Short hair equal less feminine?

by the way these hairstyles aren't that short, but these were the pics i showed him ( i want to cut my hair like that )

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont think so , love short hair , especialy short bob cut , if you ask why , i guess it is because their neck look more visible.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, they're adorable, make the person look more fresh, younger, playful...
    He's trying to see what you do - because he's trying to control your appearance... for some weird manipulative reason.
    Do what YOU want to do.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• those look pretty good and add some red hair or maybe brunette and they would be perfect lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Only if it's a pixie cut, that looks straight like a boy. The ones in the pics look feminine to me. I prefer long hair, but pic #1 for example I like a lot.

1|1
    0|0
  • na girls with hair like the girl in the first and second pics are a + but i dont find girls with short hair like buzz cut to be cute honestly they look ugly af

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh nah, I like girls with short hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • long hair girls r too beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not that short those pictures I think he's talking about boyish short , kind of odd that he would say they're too short

0|0
    0|0
    • No he said those were quite short and very unfeminime, made me a bit unsure and doubtful about cutting it lol

• Not those pics, they are fine

What Girls Said 4

Recommended myTakes