Do you think you're better looking than you actually are? Read description below of black moon?

I used to work with this girl who I used to call "Black Moon" in my language because she was so dark skinned and had a round face with craters like the moon. She was thicky and curvey, but still had fat in all the wrong places. She also smelled like Body Odor, like she smelled like a giant walking talking armpit that has never had the sensation of deodorant on it, she also had a fucking attitude problem. Worst, she thought she was hot, like her shit didn't stink and thought she could land any guy in the world. I wish I could go back and time and tell her how fucking ugly she was but hindsight 20/20.

Do you think you're better looking than you are? This had to have known it, I bet if she searched within, her inner wisdom would whisper back..."you ugly fuck, be humble, be humble you ugly fuck"

Be honest and answer poll accordingly, thanks.
  • I think I am really good looking
    Vote A
  • I think I am only somewhat good looking
    Vote B
  • I think I look average
    Vote C
  • I think I am ugly
    Vote D
  • Black Moon - Very fucking ugly
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm too used to my face, idek if I'm attractive anymore. And my shit definitely stinks.

0|0
    0|0
    • If that's you in the profile picture, you look like a good looking girl that binged on coke the night before then washed your face off of last night's make up, thanks.

• Lmao my no makeup face looks like smudged makeup, great

Most Helpful Guy

• I know I'm ugly. When I look in the mirror closely I don't feel quite as ugly. Though when I take pictures of myself i feel more hideous. I probably see myself as being uglier than I really am

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• In the mirror I think I look fine, but in photos all I can see is how fucking ugly I am. Then, I can start to see it in the mirror too. But once in a while I feel okay, and then it starts all over again.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea how I look. Some days I think I look good, other days I think I look like shit.
    Can't even rely on others opinions because some say I'm hot, other say I'm just 'meh'

0|0
    0|0
  • Had this conversation with my man earlier today & told him bout how I'm ugly and we should all be honest to ourselves 🙂

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally think I'm really ugly. People tell me that I'm pretty and I've had random people call me pretty but I still think I'm ugly.

0|0
    0|0
    • If you're fishing for compliments sweet heart, I'd need more than a picture of your cat's cooch or whatever the fuck that is to form a valid opinion, thanks.

• I think I'm pretty but when people tell me how pretty I am, I think they're being over dramatic.

0|0
    0|0
    • You are good looking, you have nice features, nice teeth especially, I bet you have a pleasant voice and I bet you'll get your degree and get a good job... all this based off a picture, thanks.

• Show All
    • Some black chicks are straight pigeons, you are not

• straight pigeons? what does that mean? lol

• I'm cute for a person who looks like me. Like of my siblings, I rank at least Top 3.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I'm super hot or anything, but I do think I'm decent looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm like a 6/10 on a good day!!!

0|0
    0|0
    • I saw your thumbnail and was about to say you're 10 out of 10, but I clicked on your profile pic and realized its 3d animation, thanks.

• That's nice.

What Guys Said 4

• In college I took a lot of psychology classes and they say that most people see themselves on average about ten times more attractive than they actually are.

0|0
    0|0
  • I say I'm somewhat good looking, once I lose more weight I'll be 'very good looking '

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I actually am very good looking. I'm a model.

0|0
    0|0
  • No i am burning hot, like a cake that is left in the oven for too long

0|0
    0|0
    • That sounds eerily like his post description. Dark, round, craters, and odor.

• @Neverrrmore Is this a line you stole from a little Wayne song? thanks.

• @Neverrrmore hahahaha oh snap you connected the dots, i can hear the inner wisdom telling me im ugly already

Recommended myTakes