Do you think you're better looking than you actually are? Read description below of black moon?

I used to work with this girl who I used to call "Black Moon" in my language because she was so dark skinned and had a round face with craters like the moon. She was thicky and curvey, but still had fat in all the wrong places. She also smelled like Body Odor, like she smelled like a giant walking talking armpit that has never had the sensation of deodorant on it, she also had a fucking attitude problem. Worst, she thought she was hot, like her shit didn't stink and thought she could land any guy in the world. I wish I could go back and time and tell her how fucking ugly she was but hindsight 20/20.

Do you think you're better looking than you are? This had to have known it, I bet if she searched within, her inner wisdom would whisper back..."you ugly fuck, be humble, be humble you ugly fuck"

Be honest and answer poll accordingly, thanks.
  • I think I am really good looking
  • I think I am only somewhat good looking
  • I think I look average
    Vote C
  • I think I am ugly
    Vote D
  • Black Moon - Very fucking ugly
    Vote E

95

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm too used to my face, idek if I'm attractive anymore. And my shit definitely stinks.

• If that's you in the profile picture, you look like a good looking girl that binged on coke the night before then washed your face off of last night's make up, thanks.

• Lmao my no makeup face looks like smudged makeup, great

Most Helpful Guy

• I know I'm ugly. When I look in the mirror closely I don't feel quite as ugly. Though when I take pictures of myself i feel more hideous. I probably see myself as being uglier than I really am