When you have a day in your pjs what type of pjs do you wear? How often do you have a pjs day?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Pajama days are the best <3 I usually wear pajama bottoms (often stealing my boyfriend's because I like them more) and a huge baggy shirt (like ridiculously big on me, I have a lot of my father's shirts that I took with me when I moved out since they were too small for him anyway, and they're so big and comfy! <3 ) Usually I don't have whole days where I'm in my pajamas but bascally as soon as I come in from university, I go and change into my pajamas and spend the rest of the night in them since it's more comfortable than wearing my jeans or whatever around the house and the boys know better than to comment on it anymore :P