Which dress should I get?

I love them all but my budget is one ☝️️ So if you were me, which one would you get?
  • Which dress should I get?Graphic print hipster
  • Which dress should I get?Sequined barbie goes to disco
  • Which dress should I get?Reixun is all business, this one is very cleavagy tho
    Vote C
  • Which dress should I get?Sanguine red
    Vote D
Ah do the pics look stretched or is it just me
Here are the non-stretched pics
http://imgur.com/a/rmwNl
The people have spoken, I bought the red dress 🎉🎉

2033

Most Helpful Guy

• If I were you, what would my favourite colour be? :3

I suppose it depends on what occasion you're planning to use/wear them for. First one looks pretty fashionable, in a sense.. Last one looks good too.

Most Helpful Girl

• If I had to pick ONE for you, I'd pick the red one. That's just perf.

The black-and-white is also fantastic, tho. ... But why are you holding yr arms like that? (especially why are you holding BOTH arms like that? Roger on needing 1 arm to hold the phone)
    Does that one look worse if you stand normally?

• Dunno, I just wanted to see the waist/hip area clearly because that's what makes or breaks a dress for me

• Makes sense. If you take enough OOTD type pics, you shd get one of those flexible tripod thingys for yr phone, with "spider legs" that wrap around stuff.

It's harder than you might think to find RED all-over / sublimation prints that look as good as this one. Whereas black dresses with white trim are all over the place, comparatively.
      ... like, if you pass on this one, it may be *years* before you find another red dress that just "works" to the same extent.