Which dress should I get?

I love them all but my budget is one ☝️️ So if you were me, which one would you get?
  • Which dress should I get?Graphic print hipster
    Vote A
  • Which dress should I get?Sequined barbie goes to disco
    Vote B
  • Which dress should I get?Reixun is all business, this one is very cleavagy tho
    Vote C
  • Which dress should I get?Sanguine red
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Ah do the pics look stretched or is it just me
Here are the non-stretched pics
http://imgur.com/a/rmwNl
The people have spoken, I bought the red dress 🎉🎉

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• If I were you, what would my favourite colour be? :3

I suppose it depends on what occasion you're planning to use/wear them for. First one looks pretty fashionable, in a sense.. Last one looks good too.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If I had to pick ONE for you, I'd pick the red one. That's just perf.

The black-and-white is also fantastic, tho. ... But why are you holding yr arms like that? (especially why are you holding BOTH arms like that? Roger on needing 1 arm to hold the phone)
    Does that one look worse if you stand normally?

1|0
    0|0
    • Dunno, I just wanted to see the waist/hip area clearly because that's what makes or breaks a dress for me

• Makes sense. If you take enough OOTD type pics, you shd get one of those flexible tripod thingys for yr phone, with "spider legs" that wrap around stuff.

It's harder than you might think to find RED all-over / sublimation prints that look as good as this one. Whereas black dresses with white trim are all over the place, comparatively.
      ... like, if you pass on this one, it may be *years* before you find another red dress that just "works" to the same extent.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 32

• It would depend partly on what you look like and how these look on you. I don't suggest number 2 for anyone though lol. Looks like something a little girl would wear in my opinion. C would be the most grown up and sophisticated looking.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lmao I love how you hid the cleavage on one but left it on the other

I'd go with business in the valley bellow, party in the mountains above, black.

1|0
    0|0
  • For what occasion? Each one has some merit, depending on the occasion.

1|0
    0|0
    • can't a girl buy a dress for fun Lool I'm the type to go to event so i can wear a specific dress rather than buy a dress for an event.

• Show All
    • I didn't realize i sounded even a little bit pissed..

I agree about the red one, luckily it's the cheapest one out of the bunch. It feels very silky too ❀️ The black dress is very... tight and it pulls all the boobs into the cleavage so yah, it's too much lol

• That's the downside of emails, and chats!! I can't see your expressions, and you can't see mine, and so much of a 'Conversation' is body language, and things that don't come through in text!!
      It kind of came across as a little, maybe, hence the bunched panty thing, to kind of lighten the mood...
      I don't usually post anything that I intend to offend, but because so much is lost, with just text, people sometimes read something I post to be funny, as something mean!!

• Since you're black, stay away from dark shaded clothing.

1|2
    2|1
  • The last one. It looks very good on you, same with the black one, but the red one looks better.
    The first one is ugly af, burn it xD

1|0
    0|0
    • Savage πŸ˜‚ I think it's cute and quirky

• Meh... xD

By the way, I just noticed you covered your face on the last pic... definitely get the red one XD

• graphic print hipster lol. you really look pretty in it 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • Last two :P
    Remove the sun from that black dress please πŸ˜‚

1|1
    0|0
  • red or black depending I the occasion and how much attention you want

1|0
    0|0
  • You look good in them all and you have a nice figure. But I like the Sanguine red dress the best.

1|0
    0|0
  • D! Take the red sanguine red! It is sexy but at the same time classy! It looks gorgeous!

1|0
    0|0
  • You look great in all of them but the red one... 😍😍😍

You know why everyone loves it 😏

1|0
    0|0
    • oh wait ahah

when I first saw this sentence, I thought you meant
      "you look great it all of them EXCEPT the red one"

... but, I gather what you actually meant was
      "you look great in all of them... but guurlll dat red one tho omg"
      #languagebarrier

Is that correct?
      (I'll cut you some slack, because I know English is yr 85213489th language or whatever)

• @redeyemindtricks but the red one IS*... 😍😍😍

Yeah you got it right πŸ˜›

• black or red both look gorgeous, no sun on the red haha

1|0
    0|0
  • goddamn the last one is pretty good! u look like angel

1|0
    0|0
  • for more fun and movement, the red one.
    for more professional or classy, the black one #3..

1|0
    0|0
  • I chose c, its sexy, classy and makes you look like a big booty trudy πŸ™Œ

1|0
    0|0
  • I do not favor any of these dresses.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sanguine red is quite sexy!

1|0
    0|0
  • Go for "C" , black dress.

1|0
    0|0
  • The black one

1|0
    0|0
  • Which one do you see yourself using more often?

1|0
    0|0
  • sanguine red

1|0
    0|0
  • sanguine red looks amazing on you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sanguine red for sure πŸ‘

1|0
    0|0
  • Sanguine red

1|0
    0|0
  • C and D

1|0
    0|0
  • is it you in them?

0|0
    0|0
  • absolutely love the cleavage on the last one

0|0
    0|0
  • What was it for?

0|0
    0|0
  • The first one
    You have sexy skin!!

1|0
    0|0
  • second one or last one cuz boobs.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 19

• the red one

1|0
    0|0
  • lol I chose the black one but why'd ya censor your cleavage on one pic and not the other and then again when with your face. ps I feel like we are kinda related cuz you look like my family ( well I guess all Somalis look alike)

1|0
    0|0
    • πŸ˜‚ the cleavage in the black was a bit too much

• girl you re hot!
    I like the red one most becaus eof the color contrast and the black is pretty classy and sexy
    the first 2 dresses are more casual but still good so it depends on what you need it for

1|0
    0|0
  • The Reixun one is the only one that looks actually expensive and well made. The other ones seem flimsy, but that's just my opinion.

1|0
    0|0
    • They're all expensive and well made but yeah Herve Leger is the brand of the third. It's such a great brand that everything pales in comparison

• The red dress. Is that floral print? looks so gorgeous. It's refreshing to look at.

1|0
    0|0
  • They looked stretched but ohhhhhh I like the red one

1|0
    0|0
  • I think C and D look great on you (not that the others don't, they're just not my style really...), and I'd probably say to get D.

1|0
    0|0
  • sanguine red for the drama!! If ya got it flaunt it girl!

1|0
    0|0
  • Um I kinda don't like any of these but if I had to absolutely choose, it'd be the last one.

1|0
    0|0
  • i love the red one!

1|0
    0|0
  • The third one

1|0
    0|0
  • Third one

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm feeling the last one πŸ‘Œ

1|0
    0|0
  • Girl, go with the red one-it's really cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • The last is fucking perfect on you

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer D It's nice dress

1|0
    0|0
  • The first one

1|0
    0|0
  • LOL, this is the worst censoring ever: cleavage sun shaded in one, on full display in another, and worst witness protection censoring: we can see your face in the first, covered in the last.

But that aside, the red is cute.

2|0
    0|0
    • Lmaoo business cleavage was too much and my face was silly in the last one, good news tho because red is cheapest ❀️❀️❀️

• the red makes your waist looks good as well as having an eye-catching color. that'd be a good choice

1|0
    0|0
    • That's the cheapest one too ❀️

• Nice, a cute dress that's cheap, that's rare!

Recommended myTakes