How much is too much?

I have a ton of clothes, like minimum 100 and I know its more, and that's not including socks or undergarments. So like my dresses, jeans, leggings, shorts, corsets, shirts, tanktops, skirts, sweatshirts, sweaters exc. I'm not a big spender though, the most I spend on clothes would be like tights or long socks since I get those from hot topic, and a rare new item at fullprice. Most the things I have are handmedowns, from super cheap sales/or goodwill (1-4$). All of them are cute though, I have this amazing ability to find cute things, and since I can visualize my whole wardrobe I know I have something that'll make it look fabulous. Is it too much though? Can you have too many clothes? I feel like I need the variety to match things and its so much fun to always wear interesting outfits. Everyone always says they love my style too even though I don't really have a set style.

34

Most Helpful Girl

• I think for us girlies, there's never a thing for "too much clothes" lol

It sounds like you're passionate about clothing and that says a lot when you can mix and match up things in your closest. I think spending less and getting an entire outfit on point is pretty cool.

I wouldn't worry about it at all. You do you best.