How much is too much?

I have a ton of clothes, like minimum 100 and I know its more, and that's not including socks or undergarments. So like my dresses, jeans, leggings, shorts, corsets, shirts, tanktops, skirts, sweatshirts, sweaters exc. I'm not a big spender though, the most I spend on clothes would be like tights or long socks since I get those from hot topic, and a rare new item at fullprice. Most the things I have are handmedowns, from super cheap sales/or goodwill (1-4$). All of them are cute though, I have this amazing ability to find cute things, and since I can visualize my whole wardrobe I know I have something that'll make it look fabulous. Is it too much though? Can you have too many clothes? I feel like I need the variety to match things and its so much fun to always wear interesting outfits. Everyone always says they love my style too even though I don't really have a set style.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think for us girlies, there's never a thing for "too much clothes" lol

It sounds like you're passionate about clothing and that says a lot when you can mix and match up things in your closest. I think spending less and getting an entire outfit on point is pretty cool.

I wouldn't worry about it at all. You do you best.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• they say more is less so i guess it really depends on your mood.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't say it's too much. its cool to have collections. have fun with your wardrobe dear. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • i got too many clothes but its just kind of a lifestyle i mean we live like this looking good and having perfect outfits for every occasion. i mean i have like casual wear street wear formal wear party wear and at least 50 lit combinations of each style. its never too much for me you know

1|0
    0|0
  • What you do not realize is the negative psychological impact that can have on the mind in terms of clutter. When you get older, it will get even worse too.

0|0
    0|0
    • Um, its not hording if I'm using it all? And the only other thing I save is comic books. Plus with stuff, I always throw it out when it has no use no matter the personal value.

• Even if you use all of it, the more you have, the more negative impact it can have on your mind.

What Girls Said 2

• It's too much when...
    1. You don't use all of your clothes
    2. You don't have enough storage space

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as you actually wear the stuff, it's fine.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes