Which race do you think is the least attractive and why?

Most people find their own race most attractive due to human nature. What other races do you find attractive; White, Black, Mixed, Asian, Latino?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Black females are not "ugly" but I just never found them attractive. White girls, well at least the ones here in America are basic so I don't find them very attractive either.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• there are scrumptious men in all races. I've crushed on a man from every continent (minus Antarctica). race doesn't matter. I just like a man with a sexy accent. So I would say I find certain accents to be less unattractive.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• I don't think any race is unattractive outright. The Latina kinda look on girls really gets me though

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not a matter of race. It's a matter of attractive elite class vs the rest.

0|0
    0|0
  • The race of racists.

3|2
    1|1
  • pakistan, Indian (india), arabic, eskimo

0|0
    1|0
  • I like the variety of humanity as a whole.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say none

1|0
    1|0
  • I don't care about race

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• There are attractive and ugly people in every race. I can't generalize and say that I am or am not attracted to an entire group of people just because of their skin color.

1|0
    0|0
  • I find Asian men to be one of the least attractive men and I am chinese - maybe its cause I did not have a good relationship with my parents

0|0
    1|0
    • What do you think about Latinos? 😭

• Show All
    • @FrankieTRON I don't know any latinos cause i don't encounter them very much at school - the 2 latinos I know are fairly good looking but the only latino I know from movies and t. v. shows is this gay guy I saw on legally blond and in real life this 220 pound woman I used to hang out with.

• Ok i guess 😂

• I've seen insanely hot and ridiculously ugly people in all races.. it is really stupid to say one race is less attractive than the other..

0|1
    2|0
  • Why would you ask this? It's just gonna promote people to argue

1|0
    0|0
  • other than my race, black men and white men

0|0
    2|1
  • Black white and Latinos

1|0
    2|1
  • I don't think any race is less attractive.

1|0
    1|0
  • I think all races are attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Do muslim count?

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes