What's the ideal boob size in your opinion?

I'm a b

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Shape and whether your boobs have a good proportion to your body is more important than their size is what I think personally.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• to quite honest it really depends on the girls overall body type and the way the boobs themselves shape and hold up. I usually prefer b-d but sometimes but any size really can look nice. A's can sometimes have a really classy look and especially large boobs can almost be like a primal turn on

0|0
    0|0
  • the one that fits your body the best. it's not just about size, it's about shape and proportions

2|0
    0|0
  • Any, just as long that there is something.

Guys are not shallow like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • if you have a nice ass you could be flat chested for all I care but if your ass is flat then at least a double d to make up for it

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no ideal size. Its Boob to body ratio lmao. Like cars with power to weight ratio.

0|0
    0|0
  • Look at it this way the bigger they are the more affect gravity has on them through time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know about sizes... but I like them big so they fit in my hand.. that would be enough

0|0
    0|0
  • Any at all lol B sounds perfect

2|0
    0|0
  • 32A up to 34B

0|0
    0|0
  • B and C both in terms of appearance and mobility.

0|0
    0|0
  • B-C more about Boob to body ratio.

0|0
    0|0
  • 32B or C
    butt, I'm not picky ;j

0|0
    0|0
  • B+ and preky.

0|0
    0|0
  • b or c

0|0
    0|0
  • anything except large

0|0
    0|0
  • DD to F

0|0
    0|0
  • B is good

0|0
    0|0
  • B, C, D, DD
    All good !!

1|0
    0|0
  • i prefer thick round butts but maybe a 30 d

0|0
    0|0
  • b is perfect <3 I just want something to be able to play with and slide my dick between. :D

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

Recommended myTakes