Girls, How large is your wardrobe?

So I was doing some spring cleaning today and reorganizing my closet, and realized I only have maybe 10-12 tops and about 3 pairs of jeans and 5 shorts that I actually wear. And I mean wearing out, like on dates or hanging out with friends or something. I have a ton of house clothes (leggings, tees and tanks, sweatshirts) stuff that I only wear at home when I'm lounging or cleaning. And the rest are basically just work clothes. My wardrobe feels a little slim lol, so I guess it made me wonder how extensive an average girl's wardrobe is? So girls, how large is your wardrobe?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly have no idea since a lot of my clothes are in storage. But like I have 5 pairs of jeans, three skirts, like... 8 tops, 4 camis, 4 sweaters, and 2 dresses in active rotation. But I also try not to leave the house and can basically wear the same things all year XD

It really just depends on you and your lifestyle. Like in college I had more active tops because I could only afford to do laundry every other week. Some people have to have work clothes that are different from their casual clothes. It all varies.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Huge very huge. I have like 30 pair of jeans, 20 sweatpants, 15 legging, more than 100 shirt, around 50 polo shirt, 30 jacket, around 50 pair of shoes, 5 fleece jacket, 15 hoodie, 10 sweatshirt, 15 dress, 10 shorts, 25 sweater etc... I have too much to all list.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not very big, most of my clothes don't fit me anymore and I need to buy all new clothes. I have about 3 or 4 pairs of leggings, 1 jeggings, about 6 or maybe 10 tops and two pairs of shoes.

0|0
    0|0
  • its pretty medium lol the majority of them are either dressy or house clothes. I have major trouble getting dressed for school or just casually going out

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a large wardrobe. Probably like 30 shirts lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I have too many shoes, skirts, dresses, jackets, etc to count lol

0|0
    0|0
  • My wardrobe is ridiculously large! I'm kind of a pack rat, so I don't like getting rid of things.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have an alarming number of clothes 😂

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes