Girls, How large is your wardrobe?

So I was doing some spring cleaning today and reorganizing my closet, and realized I only have maybe 10-12 tops and about 3 pairs of jeans and 5 shorts that I actually wear. And I mean wearing out, like on dates or hanging out with friends or something. I have a ton of house clothes (leggings, tees and tanks, sweatshirts) stuff that I only wear at home when I'm lounging or cleaning. And the rest are basically just work clothes. My wardrobe feels a little slim lol, so I guess it made me wonder how extensive an average girl's wardrobe is? So girls, how large is your wardrobe?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly have no idea since a lot of my clothes are in storage. But like I have 5 pairs of jeans, three skirts, like... 8 tops, 4 camis, 4 sweaters, and 2 dresses in active rotation. But I also try not to leave the house and can basically wear the same things all year XD

It really just depends on you and your lifestyle. Like in college I had more active tops because I could only afford to do laundry every other week. Some people have to have work clothes that are different from their casual clothes. It all varies.