Do girls like guys with short or long hair? Assuming the looks is a constant?

my opinion is ...i have no idea.
Updates:
well I have long hair but not sure if it suits me. well if it is not too much trouble,can you guys look at my pics(visit my profile) and tell me which suits me(also I am in a band,so yeah, take that into consideration)
thank you all for checking out my pics and commenting on my question. so till now, by popular demand, LONG hair it is( for me that is)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like your hair...u look really cute...I really like long hair but not super long where it's able to be tied in a pony tail...like the lead singer from All Time Low (Alex Gaskarth) has good hair...or William Beckett from The Academy Is...Eric Dill (ex lead singer for The Click Five)...u know like those types of people...but ur hair is bomb so if ur thinking about changing it, DON'T!...

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 54

• i especially love guys with long hair I think they look so cute

0|0
    0|0
  • I like short hair.. like the hair length has to be above the shoulders.. :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Everyone has their taste & sometimes it just suits certain guys but I prefer short hair because they just look cleaner tht kinda clean cut look it just makes me look mature & presentable. I dk long hair just turns me off personally I believe it's the females who should be allowed to keep their hair at such a length (no offence) a bad example is tht guy from 3H03! <3 them but looks like a hobo good I dk but ur hair is ur hair & you shouldn't feel the need to change ur personal appearance for any member of the opposite sex , if they dig it they will accept it & if not surely someone will come around ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally like the shag look. Not a buzz cut and not hair down to the shoulders

0|0
    0|0
  • long hair is awesome..that is long natural hair..not cut into any style.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the girl. Generally I would say short.

0|0
    0|0
  • around the ear area.

0|0
    0|0
  • i love long hairr :)

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the guy...but I do like it

0|0
    0|0
  • long but some guys look really cute with short

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as it's clean..

1|0
    0|0
  • I love short hair on a guy! It's so adorable. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i like short

0|0
    0|0
  • ohmygod, Hola, you like him too? <33

0|0
    0|0
  • long hair ftw! But it depends of the face actually

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend HAD long shaggy hair, and he recently told me he was cutting it. I LOVED his long hair.. and was a little worried about him cutting it. But he got a faux hawk and it looks SO much better. He looks older, classier, and a lot more badass!

0|0
    0|0
  • Shaggy! That's the best. Greasy or not.

I like your hair.

WHY DO GUYS SHAVE THEIR HEAD? I should make a poll. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i like long hair on a guy. not shoulder length long hair though. something more along the lines of skater boy long hair I guess. you can look up the actor jared padalecki to get what I'm talking about, but that's just my preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • buzz cut!

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude. Keep the long hair. its sexy ;D haa.

I get so p*ssed when guys with long hair cut it -.-"

Just sayin... lol

0|0
    0|0
  • usually no. but some people can just pull it off. personally, I love your hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on how he looks with the long hair ... but personally I like short to medium length hair.. not too long, otherwise it makes the guy unattractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl you wanna attract... Personally, I hate it. The shorter the better.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the girls taste. I've always had a thing for guys with long hair, my boyfriend has long hair.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

Recommended myTakes