Do girls like guys with short or long hair? Assuming the looks is a constant?

my opinion is ...i have no idea.
well I have long hair but not sure if it suits me. well if it is not too much trouble,can you guys look at my pics(visit my profile) and tell me which suits me(also I am in a band,so yeah, take that into consideration)
thank you all for checking out my pics and commenting on my question. so till now, by popular demand, LONG hair it is( for me that is)

555

Most Helpful Girl

• I like your hair...u look really cute...I really like long hair but not super long where it's able to be tied in a pony tail...like the lead singer from All Time Low (Alex Gaskarth) has good hair...or William Beckett from The Academy Is...Eric Dill (ex lead singer for The Click Five)...u know like those types of people...but ur hair is bomb so if ur thinking about changing it, DON'T!...