Do girls like guys with short or long hair? Assuming the looks is a constant?

my opinion is ...i have no idea.
Updates:
well I have long hair but not sure if it suits me. well if it is not too much trouble,can you guys look at my pics(visit my profile) and tell me which suits me(also I am in a band,so yeah, take that into consideration)
thank you all for checking out my pics and commenting on my question. so till now, by popular demand, LONG hair it is( for me that is)

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 55

• i love short hair. if the guy has a nice enough face to pull off a buzz cut nothing is hotter.

0|2
    0|0
  • i like short hair.

i would say just shave it all off, its worth a try...

plus hair grows back in like 3 months.

be adventurous, give it a try!

0|0
    0|0
  • The short hair makes you look older...

The long hair makes you look younger and like you're in a band! :O imagine that... ;)

Anyways, I think the longer hair suits you...

My preference is short hair... but the length of the hair you have (when it's long) comes in close second...

But, this, link , is bad, even if they are an amazing band... and some girls totally dig their hair...

0|0
    0|0
  • I like long-ish IF you can pull it off. Also, anything past your chin is too long. Anything by your shoulders or past is a turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think of long hair as pretty. Leave the pretty to the girls. guys need short hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like long hair... I like destery moores hair. (look him up if you don't kno who) but I REALLY like long hair

0|0
    0|0
  • personally I like long hair on a guy but not too long...when a guys hair gets belong their shoulders it's time for a haircut :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I love like skater hair, not like super long hair. I don't wanna mistake you for a girl :)

0|0
    0|0
  • its a typical answer but here it goes, depends on what style suits a guy like facial features and face shape etc, and he should be able to carry that look as well, if he has long hair but is sloppy then its no use, and it also depends on the girls's taste, generally though short hair, not super short but you know what I mean, because people take you seriously more as compared to long hair, like in the workplace etc unless ur a rockstar etc for me I like hair on guys long enough that his bangs cover his forehead completely, and he has to make a stylish parting (im an anime freak), but the only long haired guys who I've got the hots for are in anime, usually the samurai's and the yakuza style, they loook soooo hawt wid long hair, well I'm gettin carried away so anyway different chicks dig different styles, you do what ur comfy in and what you like, there's nothing sexier than a confident guy who doesn't give a damn what others think of him and has his own style

0|0
    0|1
  • i agree with her, it all depends on the guy, but normal I like short hair, looks clean & cute, not too short though :D

0|0
    0|0
  • i especially love guys with long hair I think they look so cute

0|0
    0|0
  • I like short hair.. like the hair length has to be above the shoulders.. :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Everyone has their taste & sometimes it just suits certain guys but I prefer short hair because they just look cleaner tht kinda clean cut look it just makes me look mature & presentable. I dk long hair just turns me off personally I believe it's the females who should be allowed to keep their hair at such a length (no offence) a bad example is tht guy from 3H03! <3 them but looks like a hobo good I dk but ur hair is ur hair & you shouldn't feel the need to change ur personal appearance for any member of the opposite sex , if they dig it they will accept it & if not surely someone will come around ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally like the shag look. Not a buzz cut and not hair down to the shoulders

0|0
    0|0
  • long hair is awesome..that is long natural hair..not cut into any style.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the girl. Generally I would say short.

0|0
    0|0
  • around the ear area.

0|0
    0|0
  • i love long hairr :)

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the guy...but I do like it

0|0
    0|0
  • long but some guys look really cute with short