What is appealing about Trampstamps (Girls & Guys)?

What do you find attractive, sexy, weird, or controversial about them?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• just accentuates the curve of the ass if done right

Most Helpful Guy

• They can be a beautiful way of expressing herself. Some are very tasteful and some are freaking ridiculous. If good taste is used in picking the tattoo, there is nothing wrong with them Why some idiot had to start calling them Tramp Stamps I don't know. The huge, huge majority of the women I see them on are not tramps in any way. Being where they are is what makes it sexy when it's a feminine Tattoo. What makes them controversial is the people that feel the need to trash them.