What is appealing about Trampstamps (Girls & Guys)?

What do you find attractive, sexy, weird, or controversial about them?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• just accentuates the curve of the ass if done right

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• They can be a beautiful way of expressing herself. Some are very tasteful and some are freaking ridiculous. If good taste is used in picking the tattoo, there is nothing wrong with them Why some idiot had to start calling them Tramp Stamps I don't know. The huge, huge majority of the women I see them on are not tramps in any way. Being where they are is what makes it sexy when it's a feminine Tattoo. What makes them controversial is the people that feel the need to trash them.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I don't like tattoos at all. I find that there is nothing appealing about them. To me, they look sort of trashy. Let me just put out a disclaimer on that though. I don't find the people with tattoos trashy, just tattoos themselves trashy. At times, tattoos look nice. However, imagine having to go out somewhere and seeing all tattoos peeking out. It ruins the classy look.

As for tramp stamps, I just don't like them because I don't like tattoos anywhere and to me they look trashy.

0|1
    0|0
  • i would never mark my body with anything

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• nothing at all. I am covered in tattoos, have dated women covered in tattoos! my kinda girlfriend it's a weird relationship but I'm taking her to get tattoos for her birthday! but am not a fan of trampstamps

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes