Fashion question! Light denim jeans for a man. Yay or nay?

Jeans that look and fit like this (Levi 560 relaxed straight fit, in 'light stonewash' color):

Will the #FashionPolice arrest me if I wear these jeans? :-P
  • yay; jeans in that color would be ok and the #FashionPolice won't harass you
  • nay; jeans in that color would get you arrested by the #FashionPolice ! Wear medium or dark denim jeans only!

1810

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on how you wear it and what you wear it with. Sometimes it's all about the attitude: just act like you're pulling it off, don't be self-conscious, etc. I don't believe in "universal" fashion rules (except obvious ones like don't wear socks and sandals or don't wear visibly white socks with black shoes - even then a few people still do it and people accept it). Clothing trends change constantly and usually the latest styles were also trendy decades ago (fashion always cycles back). So if you wanna wear something that's "so 90s" go for it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't stand those lol sorry but I just don't like them at all. My dad wears them, though, maybe that's why I don't like wearing them xD I usually picture like a 50 year old man wearing those.