Fashion question! Light denim jeans for a man. Yay or nay?

Jeans that look and fit like this (Levi 560 relaxed straight fit, in 'light stonewash' color):

Fashion question! Light denim jeans for a man. Yay or nay?
Will the #FashionPolice arrest me if I wear these jeans? :-P
  • yay; jeans in that color would be ok and the #FashionPolice won't harass you
    Vote A
  • nay; jeans in that color would get you arrested by the #FashionPolice ! Wear medium or dark denim jeans only!
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on how you wear it and what you wear it with. Sometimes it's all about the attitude: just act like you're pulling it off, don't be self-conscious, etc. I don't believe in "universal" fashion rules (except obvious ones like don't wear socks and sandals or don't wear visibly white socks with black shoes - even then a few people still do it and people accept it). Clothing trends change constantly and usually the latest styles were also trendy decades ago (fashion always cycles back). So if you wanna wear something that's "so 90s" go for it.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't stand those lol sorry but I just don't like them at all. My dad wears them, though, maybe that's why I don't like wearing them xD I usually picture like a 50 year old man wearing those.

0|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 17

• Not my favorite... Not even fond of those... I'd avoid them... if fashion is something you're mildly interested in.

0|0
    0|0
    • These jeans on me won't fit that loose and flowy, I have really thick thighs so these jeans on me will be more of a fitted look

• I get it... but the fit isn't the problem.

• i think it's ok

0|0
    0|0
  • the jeans are fine, just make sure to pair them with something that offsets the really relaxed, over-casual fit slightly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Perfect. i don't get why so many people say no, I find light washed jeans a lot more attractive than a dark washed one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kinda reminds me of Fox Mulder for some reason. I think it's kinda cute because of that.

0|0
    0|0
  • The fit is bad, the colour is fine.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't like the look of them on a man

0|0
    0|0
  • I only like skinny jeans on dudes

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer darker on them

0|0
    0|0
  • The colour is fine. The fit is... very frumpy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, why not.

0|0
    0|0
  • looks good to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah they are cool

0|0
    0|0
  • no too old fashioned

0|0
    0|0
  • Ew no

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not.

0|0
    0|0
  • In my humble opinion they look ok.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I wear those occasionally in a better leg fit, but find medium and dark wash are more common nowadays.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not exactly a fit I like but the color is alright. If they were either slim or skinny jeans, I think they would be decent.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd go with just straight fit or personally at least slim straight it's just more attractive to show off your bodies form at least slightly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both the wash and the cut are reeeeeealy out of fashion here. Your city may vary.

0|0
    0|0
  • Put those on with some slightly used Walmart brand sneakers and you'll look fresher than a mofo!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't wear them, but they seem fine if you like that color.

0|0
    0|0
  • I associate light denim with femininity.

0|0
    1|1
  • nay 😡

0|0
    1|0
  • that shit went out of style in the 90's.

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes