Do any of you have a lip piercing?

I really want to get a lip ring and I think it would look really good but I need to know
1.) how bad does it hurt?
2.) what's the avg cost?
3.) how long does it take to heal?

And if you have any other advice from experience please elaborate

31

Most Helpful Guy

• It hurts a lot not gonna lie especially the first time, and it takes probably a couple weeks to heal. I used to have snakebites and had shark bites for a while

Most Helpful Girl

• I did have snakebites
    It doesn't hurt at all... if it does it's just a little pinch.
    I got it for free because the first time I did it on my own lol... the second time I gave my friends sister 20 dollars because she worked at a tattoo and piercing place.
    Usually a couple days and don't wear makeup over it