At what age can I get my tongue 😜 pierced?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• At the age you're legally able to put a dick in your mouth cause thats what everyone is gonna assume you do on the regular with a tongue piercing.

1|0
    3|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No ethical piercer will do one on someone under 18. Tongue piercings tend to slur people's speech and chip teeth. Probably best for you to think about it for a while.

0|0
    0|0
    • they mess up you teeth?

• Yes, they can. Depending on what kind of jewelry you wear, but yeah, sometimes people click them against their teeth and chip them or accidentally bite down on them when eating.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 8

• when you're 16 or 18 maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • Most states it's 16 and you have to have a parent with you until 18

0|0
    0|0
  • By yourself you have to be 18. Anytime before then you need to have a consenting adult give permission and go with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Before you're 18 you need parent consent. Me and my have different last names and ahe still signed for me at 15

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not done growing so it might move around which is what you don't want and you need parental consent

0|0
    0|0
  • 18 years old but I don't like because it's a sign that you love to perform oral sex.

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • I have heard that getting a bj from a girl with a tongue piercing was amazing, true, but this is the first time I read/hear that having a tongue piercing symbolises a love for oral sex.
      But maybe that's just because of different cultures.

• Wait till you're 17-18.

0|0
    0|0
  • 16 with parental permission and 18 without.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes